cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Aging out and moving forward

Hey everyone, 

I mentioned in @Bre-RO's post that I would keep you guys updated on other possible support/treatment options that would be relevant for those who are about to age out (@MB95 @Saltwaterdreamtime). So here's what I've found so far:

- Sane forums (Viable option to ReachOut for those who prefer online peer support)

- TalkLife (From the website: "TalkLife is an online peer to peer support network for mental health; a global community to share the ups and downs of life with like-minded people 24/7". Available for download on the Apple App Store and on the Google Play Store)

- Vent (Similar to TalkLife. Available for download on the Apple App Store and on the Google Play Store)

- Meetup (Face-to-face and online mental health-related support groups can be found here e.g. anxiety support groups etc.)

And I guess that's it for now, haha. I will keep adding to this list if I find something worth mentioning. Feel free to share what you find

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself" - Andy Warhol

Re: Aging out and moving forward

hey @mspaceK just tagging you in this in case you are interested! 

This is such a great thread for those that are aging out.

Thanks @hunginc πŸ’™

All this aging out business is pretty triggering for me, but I appreciate you putting this together. Thank you!