cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Anyone else Ace?

Hi, I'm new here, so I'm not too sure how all this works or what I'm supposed to do, but for the past couple of months I've been questioning my sexuality. I've done a fair bit of research into different types, but I'm pretty sure I'm asexual. So, pretty much, I'm really confused, and not sure what to do. Like, as a 15 year old girl, I like boys and stuff romantically and sensually, but I'm very disoriented right now. Can anyone else relate?

But anyway, thanks to anyone who decides to read my random rant.

Healthyyummysnackslol

Highlighted

Re: Anyone else Ace?

hello @healthyyummysnackslol  and welcome 

I have questioned my sexuality and honestly I still don't really know. im sorry im not much help but I had a look around the forums and found a few threads on asexuality from other members, perhaps you might like to take a look and see if you can relate to them. 

the 2 links below will take you to the threads

Asexual 

Sexual orientation-Asexual 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@healthyyummysnackslol I might be ace, I'm not 100% sure though.

I know of a couple of others here who definitely identify as ace.

For me I'm finding it easier not to spend too much energy finding the right label, and just letting my feelings be whatever they will be (or not be).

One place that you can go if you feel like you need some support figuring things out is QLife, have you used them before?

Highlighted

Thanks scared01, I'll definitely check that out.
Highlighted

Thanks for the advise, Tiny_leaf. I'm gonna check out qlife too.
Highlighted

@healthyyummysnackslol  Hi I am asexual I only recently figured this out but still better late than never I guess (I am 22) I guess there is no pressure to figure it out but I can understand wanting to know even just for your own peace of mind. I guess also being asexual is kind of a spectrum so everyone is a little different but that is ok. If it feels right for you then that is all that matters. Sorry I am not much help but I can definitely relate.