cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Anyone else actually work/study more with anxiety?

@ayrc_1904 Yep it was annoying but it's almost over so I should be okay! I think I have a thing where I hate having my routine changed on short notice. It just messes everything up and really shakes me. I've definitely made the choice to prioritise my studies over my work and I think that will help me stay on track!

Yep things have been okay Smiley Happy How about you?

Highlighted

Hey @StormySeas17!

So sorry for the late reply! I've been so busy for the past 2 weeks. Uni has really gotten quite stressful and one of my lecturers accidentally posted the wrong information like 5 different times about this big assignment that's due in a fortnight. No chance of an extension though so that was a tad annoying since I had to re-write a lot of the things I had finished before she changed things on us.

Oh well though... I've gotten back on track and managed to stick to my own promises of keeping my nights free and for myself most of the time. 

I've been watching Gilmore Girls lately on Netflix and am lowkey addicted to it not even gonna lie. My sister got me hooked Smiley LOL

How have you been?

Highlighted

@ayrc_1904 hey no worries I've been in the exact same boat! I had been doing super well with keeping on top of everything, then the assessments starting coming in and I started falling behind and then I had a depressive phase... not good! It sucks that your lecturer is being so difficult! They're probably thinking that everyone is in the same boat Smiley Sad I nearly had that happen because one of my convenors told us last week wanted us to make a plan for a negotiation we have to do and I had a big assessment due today. But it turned out that she didn't want us to submit it today, just wanted us to be on track. So I'm ignoring that Smiley Very Happy

I've heard good things about Gilmore Girls! At the moment my dad and I have been watching Studio Ghibli on Netflix. He's not used to Japanese cinema at all so it's really interesting how he's responding to a lot of the bittersweet endings!

You'll also be proud of me with my work. They tried to rope me into taking another lot of students and were asking me about every single day I might be free. And I was like nope, can't do that because I have a tut, nope I've got too much on my plate, nope I've got study to do that night... they got desperate and were like well if you know anyone who might want to tutor English can you let us know? So funny Smiley LOL having a pep talk team for my work has done wonders!

Highlighted

Hey @StormySeas17

Omg YAY!! I am so, so proud of you! I'm glad that you've been able to look after yourself during challenging and busy times. 

Literally though... I am so grateful for these PAL tutors I have though. They clear so much of the lecture content up for me. Bless their souls Smiley LOL

Ooo my boyfriend loves Studio Ghibli films and he's been introducing them to me too recently. Which one's your favourite?