cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Asking a friend out

Hi... my first post on here! I'm 14, and have recently developed a huge crush on a friend. She's coming over to my house this weekend and I want to ask her out, but I'm wondering if ive been picking up the wrong signs or something. Can I have any confidence boosters/tips for asking her out?

Re: Asking a friend out

Hey @Echomocha, welcome to ReachOut and thanks for sharing that with us. The only real way to know if someone likes you.. is to ask them. It sounds super lame, I know.. but we could spend hours trying to guess whether someone does or doesn't like us. It is normal to be really nervous and unsure about what they might say. You could ask whether they have a crush on anyone at the moment and whether they go to the same school, etc. to narrow the options down.. OR you can come straight out with it and ask them out Smiley Happy I personally find relief in getting it over and done with as soon as I can.. Good luck!
Highlighted

thank you! I guess I'm just really, really nervous. The worst she can do is say no and maybe things will be awkward for a little while, but! Hopefully it goes well. QwQ

Highlighted

hope it all goes well @Echomocha
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hi @Echomocha !
How did things go!
Here for you Heart