cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Awkward Moments

Oops appointment was cancelled and I must not of gotten the message so I showed up.. oops. Definitely not as bad as when I went to the doctors a while back and I thought my appointment was at 2, so I get there a little early at 1:40 and the receptionist said "little bit early today?" And I was like umm.. a little?? Turns out my appointment was at 3. I was waiting a long time and getting very frustrated.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

When I'm followed into the ladies and become hyper aware of them and think to myself 'OMG they are totally judging me for what cubicle I choose'. And then I totally freak out as I don't know which one to use.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie really? do people actually judge each other on that stuff?

No idea. But I'm not the only one that finds it awkward. Hahaha. I'm also scared that I am going to choose the cubicle they wanted. But then again, I have anxiety, so ....

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Its ok... totally get you @stonepixie I stress about things like that too.

@stonepixie I have a funny story for you. I was at a meeting and then a musical (and in my group I'm the only teen) and all the ladies were waiting to use the ladies because for some bizarre reason the women's line is ALWAYS LONGER! (I do not understand how this works but still) and then after awhile I gave up and went into the men's, thankfully the men's had cubicles so I used it and so (notice that the only difference is the fact that there aren't any bins or so for sanitary products) and then when I came out, I heard a woman say "Look, she just came out of the men's, so we can." And I'm just, "That's right ladies! Who doesn't have to wait? This kid!" And left.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

This reminds me of a time when I used a toilet in a restaurant but the lock didn't work. Fast forward two minutes and a random lady come barging into the cubicle while I'm wiping my bum. Ahhhh so awkward for both of us!

@lokifish That is my biggest fear in public toilets. Once I had someone's kid tried to climb under the toilet door. The parent only realised once they were half under. I was basically about to start sobbing on the toilet, haha.

Just tried to eat one of those cream filled merangue things. Inhaled a bit of the fluffy pastry stuff and proceeded to have a massive coughing fit with the food still in my mouth...

Now my desk, screen and lower body is covered in cream and little bits of purple sugary things. Nailed it! 

When you don't pull in close enough to the ticket machine in the underground parking and forget that you can actually put the car in park, take your seatbelt off and open the door if needed instead of hanging half out your window to reach it and have 4 cars line up behind you in the meantime. Oops sorry guys.