cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Awkward Moments

The other day I went into the tourist office in a city and then the lady at the desk called me over we exchanged "good morning"'s and then I just exhaled. And then she did too, and then I exhaled again. After a few more seconds (and one more exhale) I managed to ask if she speaks english or german (I was in French-speaking area) and then another awkward pause until she asked "what to see?" And then I just nodded, "haha, yeah."

@Myvo yeah the walking isn't the hard part, it's the chasing after her!

So awks when you drop your phone and it smashes and everyone sees but have you pretend it doesn't bother you and stop yourself from crying
"It's only a little scratch"
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

When my nephew is better at picking out perfume for me than I am for myself.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@j95 that's the worst! My dog does that too sometimes and it's so annoying because she's a speedy little thing.
Highlighted

Was listening to my ipod on full blast at a cafe this morning waiting for someone to meet me for a meeting, and the scary looking guy walking past was pointing and making random arm gestures at me so i smiled politely. Afterwards I realised my work phone had been ringing and I hadn't heard it haha I felt pretty bad as he looked scary but was obviously a nice guy!

@j95 haha the one about having your hair cut Smiley Tongue

I used to have a family member cut my hair, and they'd be like "HAHAHHAAHA OOPS!" "UH OH!" while they were doing it lol Smiley Tongue 

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I hate it when you run into someone you know but haven't seen in ages and you literally have nothing to talk about.

Me: Hey how are you
Them: good you
Me: good, how have you been?
*face palm*

@j95 Oh man, I hate that too! It sucks when you have to decide whether to either A) actually be polite and engage with some more small talk for a few minutes or B) shuffle away because it was just too awkward

@Myvo @j95 It's even worse when you bump into them again like 15 min later. I don't why but I always give them some goofy smile and a head nod. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean? Maybe "Yep, we just saw each other again". Worst.

HAHAHA omg so today I wanted to call the supermarket and check they had a product in for me so I did and they said "yep its been put aside for you" so I went into the supermarket and said "hey I called up about the dip and you put it aside for me" and they checked with all staff members who had no idea, they asked me who I spoke to and I said who it was and they all thought it was a liar or something, and they didn't have the product in stock. Anyway, I left, a little bit annoyed then got in my car and realised it was at the wrong IGA.