cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Awkward Moments

@N1ghtW1ng you're not alone in this! I've had many awkward left-right moments, but mine usually happen when I'm helping someone navigate in the car... "Take the next left... oh I meant right... hehe we missed that turn now? Cool... Smiley Tongue "

Hahaha @sweet_baking pretty much Smiley Tongue It also happens a lot when I'm doing techniques, I always ask my partner which arm is their left or right because I can't tell standing opposite them Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

haha @N1ghtW1ng@sweet_baking i get confused with left and rights too! its even been at the point where i meant left and they turn left and i say i meant the other left (meaning  right) haha 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Wass up everyone!

This is Doni! Smiley Very Happy 

Not sure if you guys remember me from a couple of years ago! It is probably close to 2 years since I last went on R.O.

I miss this place, it has been the best platform to vent out my problems and seek advice from a lovely group of people who I can call my friendly cyber pals! Smiley Happy This place doesn't feel like a place to seek advice, it feels like a social media network! Thank you all for being very nice to be and supporting me since 2013! Thank you for all the lovely admins! You guys are awesome! 

~ Doni99

Hi @Doni99 thanks for your post and welcome back! Great to hear that you are doing well and that you have found RO to be a supportive place. We're happy to hear from you! Smiley Very Happy Heart

Thank you @Lan-RO for your warm welcome! I appreciate this site existence and you are all doing a great deed for helping us cope in difficult time! Smiley Very Happy Speaking of awkward moments, do you have any recent ones? Smiley Happy 

My Recent Awkward Moments

1. Getting on to the university shuttle bus and having the feeling of being watched while I walk inside to find a seat
  2. That moment when you ran out of ideas of what to talk about to a friend who haven't met for a while
  3. I thought I saw someone who went to my high school but turns out they were someone who looks so similar to them! I realized this when the tutor addressed them with a different name!
  4. I have a dress and it is knee length. Somehow, because of the fabric it goes up :/ So  I have to constantly pull it down! How annoying!
  5. [Okay this was not recent!] When I did this business law unit last year, my tutor was like praising my hair and it was so weird :/ Considering this tutor was a male and was old enough to be my grandpa! Smiley Surprised Fortunately I changed classes haha Smiley Tongue 

an awkward moment was last night when i said to my mum “thank you for listening to me” instead of “thank you for dinner” it was so awkward !! especially for me since i said “thank you for listening to me” to a person on lifeline not long before i had dinner...

@litgym hahah that's cute! Smiley Tongue That's so random!

I am sure I did that before, saying something so unrelated to what I was intending to say!

it was really awkward this afternoon because i didn’t know that trains ran with power lines above...im actually so stupid i just thought they have energy in the train....