cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Awkward Moments

hey @donni99 and welcome back! its nice to meet you

oh my gosh those moments of trying to find a seat are so awkward isnt it! or when your late to class and you need to find a seat

haha @litgym ive done that a few times too. awkward responses and met with awkward looks lol
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

When someone says hello looking at you, and you say hello back, only to realise that they’re on the phone...

When i was 8 i was at our local show and i wanted to buy this cool hat but the guy at the stand kept telling me I shouldn’t buy it and my parents wouldn’t approve. I couldn’t figure out what he was talking about till ten minutes later when i realised the hat had a picture of Mickey Mouse pulling the finger and s**t written on it. I just told him i was going to go get my money and left him there.

hi @Joop12 and welcome
lol thats a little awkward!

that awkward moment you call khl when you have like 5 minutes to get off your bus and usually it takes 5 minutes to reach a counsellor. well no !! i connected instantly and i hang up 😬

Ahh awkward moments... 

• I served chips at a school event for 2$ instead of 4$, this ended with a lot of extra math lessons/out of school tutoring. Not fun. But I don't like school so it felt good that I unintentionally ripped them off. 

I've got more, I just can't use my brain right now lol.

so just then im was jamming to ‘found my place’ ( @N1ghtW1ng 😍😉 ) really loudly and my dog sitter just walked into our house and she looked at me as i was jamming...awkward, i didn’t even know she was at our door !

i yelled ‘shit’ (maybe shouldn’t have done that) because i forgot to take my medication this morning😬 awks 

oopsy @litgym

Had a very awkward moment just now... ran into a building manager for my apartment block and apparently he heard me singing ABBA songs while he was fixing some wall issue outside my unit!!!! I think my face still looks like a tomato Smiley Surprised