cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad friends Badder Habbits

Been friends with the same group of guys for around 6 or 7 years now, some of them are actually really chill and nice.. ok its easier if i explain it this way as an example. i have 8 friends, 3 of them i like and the other 5 pretty much use me as the group punching bag (insults/Took it to far jokes) its a rare occasion that any of them will stick up for me and it should be pretty obv so far that in the group im the smallest/ugliest but i've learned to deal with what i got when god made me. i need help in what i should be doing as its been hardwired into my head that im retarded and cant think for myself, guess who did that.. thanks for reading

Re: Bad friends Badder Habbits

hey @YehNah, it sounds like you're going through a really tough time with your 'friends' and dealing with stuff that no one deserves to deal with. even though you have some friends you like in that group, it's really uncool that those other guys are acting like dicks towards you and that they're not stepping in. friends are definitely supposed to life you up and make you feel good about yourself, not tear you down!

have you thought about finding some other people to hang out with and get to know? you deserve to spend time with people who will see and appreciate all the amazing qualities you have. if you're really having a hard time it also might be worth speaking to a school counsellor or an adult you trust for advice, you sound like a really cool and levelheaded guy and deserve some support!

Re: Bad friends Badder Habbits

Hey @YehNah and thank you for posting on the forums Smiley Happy

It sounds like your group of friends aren't exactly the most supportive. What are your interests/what sort of stuff do you enjoy doing?

Perhaps you could try finding some friends who are more supportive and respectful of you - you deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //