cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullying

Hey,

i need someone to talk to, I have recently began dating one of my friends, and his ex-girlfriend still hates me, and blames me for the break up of their relationship, even though it has been three months. I don’t know what to do as she is in my classes at school and I sit there knowing that she has put me down and said stuff about me too my friends and even though they have stuck up for me, she has still won. It’s made me hate her as she has managed to make me feel less then her, less talented, less pretty, less experienced. What can I do?

Re: Bullying

Hi @Jesika, that must be really hurtful and a blow to your confidence. Some girls can be really spiteful and jealous. Have you spoken to the person you're dating about this?

Hey @Jesika.
I agree with @WheresMySquishy. Talk to the person you're dating, but I would suggest talking to a guidance councillor or chaplain. They know a lot about this sort of thing. I have been in the same place too.

Hey @WheresMySquishy ,

I think that you are right, I definitely should as I feel like that would help, but I’m scared that’d he’d write it off or would reply with ‘don’t worry you are so much better’ and that’s not really solving the problem. Thanks so much, I think I will bring it up. Just gotta gather the courage. 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx thank you aswell, I might take that suggestion up as it would be nice to talk to someone else about it who understands. Many thanks to both of you Smiley Happy

All good @Jesika. Just remember that I'm always here.

Hey @Jesika ,

How are you going today? 

I'm sorry to hear about this girl causing you trouble. It's not your fault by the way. It sounds like the other girl is jealous and doesn't want to accept that the guy has moved on. It is awful that she is saying stuff about you. I'm here too if you need to vent. 

Hey @mspaceK 

It’s been a little better, thank you for checking in. I think it will die down with time, just sometime hits to close. Thank you so much for your offer, I’m here if you ever need to vent as well Smiley Happy 

Hey @Jesika.
How are you doing today?
I'm glad that so far you're ok.

I’m going way better thank you, @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

All good. I wish I could say the same for me.