cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Crush Help

I need to know.... Iโ€™m a teenage boy in high school and my question is;

is it ok to have a crush on a guy whose straight when your both boys?

Pls help or give advice for my situation.๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Re: Crush Help

hey and welcome @Miochi30

There is nothing wrong with having a crush on someone even if the relationship doesnt go any further. Its really normal to question and think about your sexuality. Im a female and ive had a crush on another female who was actually married to a guy (so meaning shes straight) so theres many different situations where our crushes kinda come at a wrong time
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Miochi30,

It's absolutely ok to be a guy and have a crush on another guy! It certainly can be challenging  when you've got feelings for somebody who does not feel the same way, but it doesn't make what you're feeling any less valid. 

ReachOut has some great resources on sexuality here that you might find interesting. 

From my experience, a lot of same sex attracted people experience a crush on somebody who is straight at some point. While it's completely ok to have a crush on them, it can also be pretty confusing. Is there anybody in your life that you've been able to talk to about this? 

Hi @Miochi30

Of course it's okay! Feel free how ever you want to feel!

Although a word of caution since you did say your crush was straight. You may not get the result you are hoping for so try not to set any expectations. 

Hi and welcome @Miochi30 !
There's definitely nothing wrong with having a crush Smiley Happy That's a very normal part of high school (and life!)
But also from my personal experience unreciprocated crushes can be disappointing so I always made sure to safeguard myself and have fun with it but also have the right supports if it was affecting how I was feeling.
Here for you! Heart