cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cute Little Stories

I couldn't think of the right thread to post a story, so I made my own. The idea is to post stories of something you've found cute or adorable, positive things. I hope that when someone flicks through this thread they smile, because that's what it's all about Smiley Happy

Remembering to follow the Community Guildlines, just have fun! Smiley Very Happy

To begin, I'd like to share one about my little cousin. He wanted to go and play but I was trying to drink some water so I told him to stand completely still for ten seconds. And it worked. Then I told him that I bet he couldn't do it for 15 seconds and so on to thirty seconds. I could not believe it worked! He stood there, completely still, and counted quietly out loud. It was adorable. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: Cute Little Stories

I love this thread!! But I can't think of any cute little stories Smiley Sad
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What about the neat dog socks? I think they qualify @j95

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Oh yeah ok @N1ghtW1ng

So the other day I was at Kmart and I was walking around looking for black sports socks and I found these cute socks with dogs on them. I bought all of the pairs, then I got home and put them on to show my pups, they didn't care.

How many pairs are there @j95? I know what I want to add to my wardrobe.

Tonight I was feeding our dogs and I fed our older dog, Gracie first. I had to hold back our puppy Odin and then blocked him from getting to Gracie's food. I told him to sit and he did while watching me wagging his tail because all he wanted to do was eat but I wasn't letting him until Gracie had finished. His big eyes and little tail wagging were so cute! And when he jumps, he literally jumps, all four paws off the ground!

There's like 3 or 4 varieties and maybe cat ones too.

Another one! When I was saw my little sister the other week she drew a picture of me and her with her cat named Bill ❤️

I used to work in a supermarket in high school and there was an adorable old couple that used to come up in a couple of times a week to do their shopping. They must have been at least 80 and they would always hold hands and wander around the aisles putting items in a basket together. It was #relationshipgoals before hashtags had even been invented Smiley Happy

Our puppy loves lying in the mini pool we got him. He was lying in it with his head resting on the edge! Smiley Very Happy

He and our other dog also both want the one dog bed we have. So when one of them is on it and they leave, the other dog goes on it. Usually our puppy is on it although the other day they were both on it, mirroring each other with their bums together sleeping. It was adorable! Robot Very Happy