cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nobody asked for this, but yet, here we are. Streaming now on Peacock: https://www.peacocktv.com/stream-tv/the-office?cid=2101priolibraryofceownyt653&utm_cam...

Cya!

Bye from me!

I’m just logging in today to say thanks and bye from me.

This community helped shape my journey from young person to adulthood (and now dad x 2!! Ahh). It was the only thing that stayed with me when everything else seemed shaky and uncertain.

And to everyone who has shared this time with me, thanks for your wisdom, advice and strength to share your own story, whether that be in order to support somebody else or to get help yourself, they are both strong and brave things to do.

I’ve enjoyed participating in this community and I hope my meme sharing has made some people laugh!

Best of luck to everyone with what lies ahead for you and as we know, the only thing certain in life is change, I hope positive changes come

everyone’s way like it has for me.

PS. the original builder crew will always have a special place in my heart, there isn’t too many of us still here, but you know who you are.

Also, if we ever get put into another lockdown, or you’re simply just bored, I’ll leave this here for you to enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvpxlg-J4uo

Cya legends.

Re: Cya!

Thanks for this post @Saltwaterdreamtime ! Your meme sharing has definitely made me laugh, I just watched that office video for a solid couple of minutes. 

It's lovely to hear about the positive impact this community has had on you, its certainly goes both ways <3 Thank you for all your contributions over the years, we will all miss you a lot. 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Cya dude. Wish you all the best in your future endeavours

"Get some!" - Jocko, Full Metal Jacket etc.

Happy Cry GIF by memecandy

This may or may not have made me a little emotional! @Saltwaterdreamtime we are so lucky to watch people like yourself grow from being a young person to an adult and dad! (By the way all my love and congrats to yourself and your partner on the arrival of your baby). 

Thank you for choosing this space to grow in. Thank you for supporting others and sharing yourself in such an honest way. 

We are gonna really miss you!!! 

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

I wish you all the best for the furture! im sure youll suceed with whatever you set your mind to!

good luck

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Saltwaterdreamtime  you have been a massive part of this community, thanks for choosing to share part of your journey with us. The meme threads will live on I am sure!!! You've been so honest and generous in sharing your story and supporting other people, you've made a huge impact on so many people here. 

Sad GIF - Sad Baby Frown GIFs

So happy for you, your partner and your little family - you're an absolute legend and we are all going to miss you. 

Check out our community activities calendar here

We'll miss you so much @Saltwaterdreamtime!
Thanks for being a big part of our community over the years. Heart
Best of luck in all your future endeavours! Smiley Happy

Awwh bye @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Sad You've been with us for so long and we're gonna miss you! Though I haven't been here for very long, I'll miss seeing your 3 positives of the day often featuring your smol human saying something hilarious Smiley Tongue, hearing your perspectives in community chats, and watching you grow so much Heart! I think it's awesome this community has had such a positive influence and that we were here for you Smiley Happy

Best of luck to you too and I will have to watch 10 hours of michael scott feeding the birds someday lol Smiley LOL!

And yes your meme sharing game has always been on point Smiley Tongue

michael scott gifs Page 160 | WiffleGif

@Saltwaterdreamtime Thanks so much for your support and willingness to be open about some of your story. I wish you all the best for the future and i will miss you around here.

@Saltwaterdreamtime O:

Thank you so much for what you have done for this community, and the time, energy, and support you have given countless people Heart. It's great to know that this place changes lives and has real effects on individuals and I hope newcomers see this as a testament to this community.

Wish you all the best for your future!