cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealing with Feelings Infobus continued!

We had an epic infobus session, you can read all about it here

Thought i might post one more question again to keep the conversation going for those that might have missed out!

How can we find positive influences around us if we don’t feel like we have many?

Re: Dealing with Feelings Infobus continued!

How can we find positive influences around us if we don’t feel like we have many?

Turning negative into positive thread really helped me with this. It makes me take a moment and think about what's really going on and turn it around.
And my therapist and casemanager often remind me of the positive when I can't think of any. I have a great support team which is great.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

In my case I am trying to break out of my shell to find something new to do. Hopefully this will lead to new experiences and some positive change over time.

In the meantime, positive thinking and practicing positive self-talk will help things Smiley Happy

Okay, so the only thing my brain can think of right now is to VOLUNTEER! I'll come back later when I am well rested.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Volunteering is a pretty dang good answer though @stonepixie

With me if Im feeling negative hoping on to reach out where i can use positive thoughts and thinking to help others, doing this makes me also feel good about myself and more positive then about myself.

Brain is no longer mush, but still screaming volunteer. Hahaha. But also saying that one should join a club if they offer something that you enjoy.

And at the same time, we can ask ourselves if there is anyone in our life that we are grateful for. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ