cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do I actually feel bad or am I just being overdramatic

Sorry, I had to change my account and couldn't get back to you sooner.

Thanks for the advice, I see a psychologist regularly and that really helps as she is really nice and also shares my faith in God :-) , did you see anyone for your anxiety? 

@jveronicaI see a psych every 3 weeks and I find her super helpful Smiley Happy she's given me lots of advice and helps me see the bigger picture, especially when I get too hard on myself.

It's great that you have found a psych that shares your faith, as it means they can also incorporate bible verses (I love Psalm 27 and when I'm having a bad day I will often read it) and other faith based elements into the sessions. Though my psych doesn't share my faith and I find that's great too as she helps me see things differently. As long as you find you a psych that helps you it shouldn't matter what they believe Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

hey ok so i don't even remember posting this but i was reading through the replies and i find that being chill does really help! Smiley Happy