cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Enjoy Life

Ok, so here is the jist of this thread, my psychologist said I really need to make an effort to do something enjoyable for myself everyday. As such I am going to make an effort to follow what my physc has told me. But... I need everyones wonderful help, I have forgotten how to truly enjoy myself. So I am looking for suggestions on what other people do to enjoy themselves. I am going to make.a list and try new things and enjoy life. Now go suggest away πŸ˜„

Re: Enjoy Life

This is a great idea for a thread @Grake, I'm sure plenty of other people will benefit from the ideas that come from it. Thank you for making it.

Do you like reading? I find books a wonderful thing to read during the week and, if it's something you enjoy, setting aside a little time each day to read a chapter or two (or more!) is a great way to take some time away from your life and be lost in another. Books are cool that way.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Love this! Thanks so much for starting... That's good advice for anyone to do something you enjoy every single day...

Paging @j95, this is kinda like what we were talking about yesterday - doingt hings you enjoy... music, footy, drawing, culture. 1 thing everyday!

What's everyone going to do today?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Cool thread!

Today I am volunteering for NAIDOC week!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I have three things I probably will do today to enjoy myself.
1) I just went on a peaceful walk to the shops, ran some fun erronds (e.g getting preped to go away)
2) I am going to set aside some time to play Playstation
And 3) I am considering going to thw gym tonight amd listening to an episode of the Simpsons whils I work out.

Love this..! Tonight I'm going to get dinner from beach burrito.. i love their chicken burrito and watch Rupauls Drag Race All Stars 1, episode 2

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I'm just going to confess right now ... @Sophie-RO brought my first ever burrito!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I've never had one lol
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What even is a burito? Is it like a taco?

Anyway how did everyone go with enjoying life today? What did you do to make the day extra special?
One thing I did to make my day enjoyable was to download pokemon GO and go for a quick little walk around the block. I also made the effort to watch the Simpsons tonight.

Omg u guys you have to make burrito eating one of your enjoying life things one day!! It's like the filling of a taco in a super soft wrap... And I must confess I was loving my Rv show last night that I not only watched episode 2, but 3 4 5 and 6!!!!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com