cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Enjoy Life

Nah. I'm thinking wicked wings would make my day.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Today I played Magic with my best mate.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

How did everyone go enjoying today? What did you all get up to?

I played Pokemon Go again, really loving this game. I also played with playdoh, never can get too old for that and I also went to training which always boosts my mood.

Today I am making cupcakes. They're in the oven now.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Today I played footy, and now I'm listening to my new spotify playlist
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Today I went rowing and walked for about 5 hours playing Pokemon
Highlighted

Man I finally got Pokemon Go installed! (The Play store kept telling me it was incompatible which is complete bs but I found an apk that worked and didn't appear to be the malware one. I was almost at the point of avoiding facebook for a week just so I wouldn't be so jealous of everyone who had it working lol) But probs shouldn't go find a zubat at night.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

pokemon go is so good haha

So I did enjoyable things today, even though I was feeling lonely and depressed for most of the day. I of course played Pokemon, then I went to the gym and watched a movie. I have also come up with two new things that are enjoyable. 1) there is a new path going past apartments and new parks and stuff down near the lake at my house, I liks walking that path and thinking to myself "One day I am going to live there." And 2) I have gotten myself one of those tin money boxs that you can't open and I have been saving a dollar a day, it really helps me feel a sense of achievement.

Sounds good @Grake my brother was playing Pokemon Go when I was driving earlier, definitely not the point of the game but a lazy alternative I guess haha

Today I cleaned my room and put fresh sheets on, such a good feeling getting into bed with nice clean sheet