cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Enjoy Life

@N1ghW1ng it's kinc of a bit of everything. So far we've done karte, Judo and boxing

Neat @Grake, I love allround clubs, it gives you pieces of everything because they all have great techniques and styles. :

I've started doing jigsaw puzzles again! Smiley Very Happy

To enjoy life you need to be appreciative being alive and you should always remember that you only live life once, so enjoy it while you can.
Highlighted

How's everyone going with enjoying their days? I watched Adventure Time tonight

One place I often think, "It's worth being alive for this", is in dance class! I'm unable to enjoy dance when I get caught up in fearing looking weak or unskilled, but when I let go of expectations and pressure, it's joyous.

Do you drive? Driving can be great fun. You get to feel autonomous and free! If I had my own car, I think I'd frequently go for drives to destress.

Oh something else I just thought of... Treating yourself to a drink from a store! I'm a coffee drinker, but usually drink at home to save money. Likewise with smoothies. It can be nice to go to a juice bar or a cafe for a change! I now frequently get takeaway coffees on my lunch break at work to make the day a little more enjoyable. :-)

@peppermintpeony have to disagree with you on the driving front Smiley Tongue As a passenger though, I don't mind drives. I can stare at the scenery or read and whatever, can't do that while driving Smiley Tongue

I've been having pretty bad days all week, because of a headcold/flu, but my cartoons have kept me going Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng haha... I can see where you're coming from. Yes, being a passenger is great! I could prefer being passenger if I didn't get motion sickness (I don't get it when I'm the driver)! I envy that you can read in a car (I'd get motion sickness from it)! Do you like to listen to music when looking out the window?

Do you have a free city bus loop or something near you @peppermintpeony? I have one near where I live and being a passenger on it is awesome since I can just chat with friends without having to worry about driving Smiley Happy