cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Enjoy Life

@RevzZ There used to be one, but I think it was discontinued not too long ago! That sounds so nice! I'm glad you have that service! Smiley Very Happy Do you prefer being on the bus at night or day? So long as it isn't too full or rowdy, I think I'd enjoy night more. City lights are so beautiful!

@peppermintpeony Ah, that's a shame. Sounds like they need a petition to open it back up again. I have not had the chance to try it at night but that is an awesome idea! I'll prefer night but I've only had the chance during the day. City lights are really nice indeed, especially in bigger cities, don't you think? Smiley Happy

@RevzZ Absolutely! At night, I especially love going over bridges that go by the city because you can see the whole skyline. And going through tunnels that lead into the city because the lights just explode into your vision as you emerge at high (though legal Smiley Tongue) speed.

@peppermintpeony Oh! Are you also talking about those tunnels which have those lights in them as well? I remember thinking they were incredibly cool. Skylines are definitely amazing but I don't get to see them that often unless I'm travelling Smiley Sad

@RevzZ Yes! Will you be training to be a mod too? If so, maybe you'll get to see Sydney skylines soon!

@peppermintpeony I don't like listening to music in the car because of the radio (and it's rude to ask my parents to turn it off or down Smiley Tongue) But I used to read A LOT in car trips. I've kind of stopped now and I guess it does make me a bit sick recently, but I used to read so much in the car. It was like allocated reading time. I hated driving at night because then I couldn't see the book! I tried to read by the street lights Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@peppermintpeony No, I won't be. I have a lot going on at the moment and I know juggling modship (is that a word? haha) along with my workload is a bit tough. Maybe one day in the future when things have settled down a bit more.

It's ok though. I went to Sydney on the weekend so I saw them anyway! They were very nice and the view I had when we took a boat out to the Sydney Harbour Bridge during the New Years celebration was unbelievable.

Wow @N1ghtW1ng! That's what I did too! I'd always try and read during car trips but I started feeling sick from reading in the car as well. Now I'm too tired and use that time to sleep instead heehee Smiley Tongue