cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Enjoy Life

I love play dough!!! I totally agree @Grake - never too old. Makes me calm down so much.

Have you tried the magic sand? Or there is another which is similar but not as messy because it sticks together. Its also super fun!!
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

Kinetic sand? @CICI I love that stuff!! I recently bought heaps cause my little sister really likes it, kept some for myself too hahaha
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Today I cleans up the coffee table so I could start a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

I also patted one of the chooks we are looking after and enjoyed listening to the noises it was making
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

Going to the beach, seeing lots of dolphins, whales and to add it all off, even got to see a seal! Pretty epic day if I do say so.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey @CICI, I've only played with magic sand in the shops. But it does sound fun, I may have to get myself some

I recommend the skwooshi (?) stuff, comes in long rectangular, but twisted, plastic containers. It is just as fun but less messy, easy to transport and play with quickly then put away again. @Grake

I treated myself to Subway today.

Have been learning the guitar and am loving it!  Not as much of a rockstar as @Lahna, but I'd jam around a campfire

Awesome work @tsnyder!!!

I have started martial arts

@Grake Smiley Very Happy What style? Or is it more a general club? Martial arts is really awesome Smiley Tongue