cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone knows a Gaston

So today, I read something on the interwebs that I thought was interesting. It goes along with the bullying theme we have going here at ReachOut.

Basically, I want to know how many of you actually picked up on this and how many people are amazed at it, like me. Are there any other kids movies that explore bullying that you can think of? I am genuinely intrigued.  

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Re: Everyone knows a Gaston

@stonepixie wow... Very confronting. Very accurate. It's funny as a kid he actually frightened me so so much hahaha.

@stonepixie You know, I'm not surprised. I experience that a lot and the fact that people acknowledge that it's a real thing, makes me happy. Because no one deserves to be ignored because they're "different".

@stonepixie I definitely never thought about it that way, Mind you I think I've only seen the moving once.

Thanks for sharing .Smiley Happy

this is very entertaining..

Very thought provoking @stonepixie! I'm definitely going to give some thought to this concept in other films/TV, and in every day life! 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

As an avid disney lover and as someone who finds bullying absolutely awful, this has been so thought provoking!

Thank you @stonepixie!

P.S does anyone else find the Gaston song in Beauty and the Beast so addicting though?Smiley Tongue