cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Experiences with leaving an online community

I know I could get myself banned by posting innappropriate stuff but I don't want to subject anyone to that.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I suppose you could, but you're pretty nice and care about us a lot, so i dunno hopefully you don't need to do that to get through this!

How would 8 months to work through this and start saying goodbye sound?

Heh yeah I don't want to resort to that.

I dunno, I still reckon I shouldn't be making this into a big deal.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@Bay52VU I've gotta disagree with you there - because it's a big deal to me and I bet to a lot of other people on here. You're going to be so missed, and if a transition period helps us all adjust to a lack of Bay, then that's what we're going to do.

It's actually really helpful to many of us @Bay52VU, that you have made this thread. We'll all have to leave some time and having this thread here can help everyone whem in this situation. Basically, like @Ben-RO said. And we're going to have to transition to you being gone too, because we will miss you.

I'll jump in here and say that @Bay52VU it is a big deal for me as well. I've really valued your thoughtful comments and the support you keep providing to others. You will definitely be missed. Transitions are never easy...

I really like that you  made this thread, hopefully it will help others too. In the meantime in the spirit of Olympics:

hover-dog-flying-dog-7.jpg