cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Well done everyone! Heart Loving the glitter theme too- could watch these gifs over and over Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

So much amazing support this week everyone! You're all fabulous! Heart

@redhead For being so supportive of litgym even though he has been doing it tough, finding the positives for her when she couldn't see them. There is a whole convo on litgym's main thread as well where he was super supportive

Panda hug.

(Submitted GIF^ Heart)

@ecla34Amazing peer support over the weekend across so many posts in tough times! Offering so much love and understanding

I didn't want to just put one example because I consistently see ecla34 providing support to everyone. It's really heartwarming to see.

Image result for doc seven dwarfs gif

@mrmusic For their dedication to the ReachOut forums. Always there for everyone. Awesome work!

Related image

@Dleehy2002 having an amazing time on camp and opening up about home stressors.

Image result for grumpy seven dwarfs gif

@indieinsanus creating this wonderful, positive discussion!

Image result for dwarf gif

@scared01 for your awesome support to another user earlier this week!

Related image

@annabethxchase this insightful (and on point!) post about the importance of seeking help and exploring the anytime and reason motto of KHL and applying it to accessing help in general! Go you! Heart

Related image

@Jess1-RO is always so caring and makes an effort to really understand what is happening and provides useful links and tips to help.

Related image

Statically speaking 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy Smiley Very Happy But these Friday fives make me sah happy! Smiley Very Happy Remember to nominate your fellow users by clicking here!  Smiley Happy Heart

Related image

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Aw thanks everyone Heart 

Congratulations to everyone this week! So amazing to see the impact of peer support Smiley Happy 

Huge shout out to @Bee for the 7 dwarfs and snow white theme - loving the creativity Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

thank you and congrats to everyone too Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

F. R. I. D. A. Y.!

Here are this week's Friday Five winners!

@nykefor sharing their story to help another user going through similar issues

@annabethxchasefor awesome self-care during a tough time

@scared01for being supportive and taking the time to write out a list, and for checking in with people throughout Christmas

@scared01, @litgym and @N1ghtW1ng for being awesome role-models at demonstrating self-compassion

@litgymfor opening up to their counsellor, and for their fantastic list of positives

@unwindfor making an awesome thread on goal setting and New Year's resolutions!

And that's a wrap! Keep up the awesome work, and remember to nominate your fellow forum users HERE Smiley Very Happy

love the good place gifs!! @lokifish

congrats allHeart

thank you and congrats to everyone Smiley Happy Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@litgym there are so many good ones (heh!) on giphy all of a sudden! Somebody must've uploaded a bunch.

Do we have a Good Place thread? We should make one Smiley Tongue

i don’t think we do but definitely should !!! @lokifish i know @Bee would also love the thread Smiley Wink

Oh wow!! This has totally got me like:

(...... maybe a bit dramatic)

Thankyou and congrats to everyone else! It was hella fun to tell my own story; we've all got our own special ones to tell. Smiley Very Happy