cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Heyyyyooo it's our favourite day of the week again!

@unwind their achievement in improving their class ranking to 2nd! Go you!! Annd being raw and honest with their Wednesday Wellbeing activity, I am so proud of you for having the courage to write this!

@nyke for being so supportive and informative in your response in this thread, such an epic drawing! I thought it was a photograph upon first glance! AND a hilarious thread - Type the above username with your elbow bringing a challenge and laughs to all! Smiley LOL

@annabethxchase this amazing and supportive post to a fellow user! fabulous work!

@N1ghtW1ng their epic list of positives, always popping in to remind us that there are lots of different positive things in the world including listening to your fav song on repeat for days! What's up Danger!?

@gina-RO showing us how much she appreciates the users of the forums with amazing love here and here, and with such amazing gifs! Your gif selection is on point! Ps. Thanks for finding these amazing gifs for us today! Heart

Remember to nominate your fellow users by clicking here! Smiley Happy Heart

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

yay!! what an awesome reflection on the week Smiley Happy Thank you @Bee

!

Image result for happy plant gif

It's Friday again peeps! And we have some incredible fives this week!

@dontstopmenow For offering amazing peer support here and creating a safe and supported place for members to vent and speak their experience. Awesome job!

@hellofriend Compassionate support that helps members identify their strengths. Some amazing reflections were seen here

@annabethxchase telling us she felt unsafe and reached out to KHL for extra support in this post

@DruidChild sharing strategies which have helped them for others to use over here

@litgym We've seen some amazing growth from you recently, from changes in how you interact when in crisis here and being so insightful in recognising what you need along the way. Your courage and inner strength is so inspiring and we see this! Heart x && for making this incredible fun questions thread! Absolute Legend!

@Bee Always being so committed to Reach Out and running GR sessions. Very inspiring Smiley Happy 

Aww thank you to whoever popped this into the nominations! Heart I absolutely love being around helping out and partaking in the awesome discussions we have! 

That's it for Friday Fives, everyone! Smiley Very Happy I hope you all have a great weekend, and I think I'm going to look up this version of Peter Rabbit and watch it because these gifs are just too cute!!! Heart

Remember to nominate your fellow users by clicking here! Smiley Happy Heart

thank you and congrats allHeart

Thanks everyone Smiley Happy

Aww thanks guys <3

Highlighted

Hola everyone! It's Friday which means it's time for...

FRIDAY FIVES!!!

giphy

@litgym for starting an extra useful and helpful thread on mental health apps!

giphy

@lokifish for sharing their living experiences to help another member feel heard 

giphy

@annabethxchase for starting an amazing thread on crime! It's so good to see the games section now thriving Smiley Very Happy

giphy

@dontstopmenow for starting a thread about role models which promotes the discussion on positive relationships

giphy

@sylviaisaplant for having a detailed and thoughtful response to another user. This really shows that they care!
giphy

@Bananatime04 for this beautifully written post about showing gratitude to the forums

giphy

And that's all the FRIDAY FIVES for this week, everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend?

Don't forget that if you see a user doing something awesome on the forums, feel free to nominate them for a Friday Five by clicking on the link here 

Naww thank you guys Smiley Happy

aw thanks guys !! <333

It's FRIIIDAAAAYYYYY Heart

We've all been super busy today, so apologies for the lateness of this post but orange you glad it's here? Smiley Wink (I may have spent way too long searching for these gifs! Smiley Tongue)

Has always been very fond of running,  Running can maintain vitality and clarity of mind,  Of course, like her run on the knee is not good~~~

@letitgo being so empathetic and sharing your experiences to make the user feel better Smiley Happy Great job!

Image result for cartoon fruit gifs
@Bananatime04 the story of the escaping swan float! And for going through 100001 Coping Strategies and Distractions to find some more self-care strategies Smiley Happy Well done!

@Saltwaterdreamtime sharing some of their achievements and good things that have happened.

Related image
@bee @annabethxchase for opening up to professional supports even though it was challenging

Related image
@JonoG opening up about their anxiety about going to a new school.

@Eden1717 giving some very empathetic support to another user and sharing their own experiences to help.

Don't forget that if you see a user doing something awesome on the forums, feel free to nominate them for a Friday Five by clicking on the link here Heart