cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Awww, thank you SO much @gina-RO! I really appreciate it!! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

A little bit late, but here are this week's fantastic Friday Fives!

@Saltwaterdreamtime for their awesome "funny stories" thread, which is sparking some cool convo! Plus getting a new skateboard, awesome! 

@queenP for this amazing thread celebrating LGBTIQA pride in the lead up to Mardi Gras

@Bananatime04 Providing some amazing support to another user Smiley Happy You rock!

@redhead For being compassionate to himself, you're amazing Smiley Happy 

And finally to @Esperanza67@queenP@trashconverters@lennycat2017@Jess1-RO @Jane_Rose@gina-RO@spacejam and @Hozzles for sharing some amazing positives affirmations in this week's Wellbeing Wednesday! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you to everyone for an amazing week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend Smiley Happy

Image result for lizards party gif

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Highlighted

@Jay-RO Aww, thank you! Smiley Very Happy
Also, I love the gifs so much. I've been chilling with my bearded dragon all day and have so much love for those little guys, hahaha. 

Aw thanks @Jay-RO! Friday Fives are one of the best parts of Fridays <3

Annnnnnd I'm back Smiley Tongue (Truth time I did this up last night because I'm just so excited for Friday Fives! Smiley Tongue )

@missep  for being a compassionate support to other members, and for welcoming new members so warmly! Here and here

@Bananatime04  for being safe when they felt triggered, we're so proud of you! Smiley Happy

@May_  For providing some amazing support to other users here and being an all-around awesome person.

@DruidChild  this incredible thread about studying with mental health, their tips for what works for them are on point! Well done! I really look forward to seeing this thread thrive!

@Lonelyboy17 reaching out for help here, coming back to let us know how it went and discuss the issue further, well done again for talking to your friend!

@spacejam for encouraging and supporting new users and offering helpful advice here

You're all incredible! I ran with How I met your mother gifs as one was linked in the nomination, so thanks to whoever did that Smiley Tongue 

If you want to nominate someone for a Friday five next week, you can submit a nomination here Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @Bee, I’m loving the HIMYM gifs Smiley Very Happy

....It's that time of the week again!

@DruidChild for supporting another member compassionately throughout the week, and using their own experiences to help others!

Happy Sailor Moon GIF

@Bananatime04 for sharing their advice on preparing for tough or triggering times.

Excited Sailor Moon GIF

@scared01 for this amazing self-care explanation: "a lot of people think self care has to be extravagant but really its the simple things or the things you find relaxing, soothing or brings you joy are the ones that have the most effect"

Sailor Moon Good Job GIF

@Saltwaterdreamtime for giving themselves some great goals to work on this month, you've got this!

Excited I Love You GIF

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx for providing some amazing supportive posts to other users and here and here. AND working through some self-care ideas! They're awesome.

Sailor Moon Hug GIF

You are all amazing! If you would like to nominate someone for a Friday Five please click the link here!

Awww... Thanks @May_! Much appreciated!

aww thank you and congrats to you all
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi everyone!

I'm here to announce this week's Friday Fives! 

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated, you have all done an amazing job Smiley Happy 

First Friday Five goes to @DirtWitch for offering compassionate support to another member here! Great job @DirtWitch ! 

Second Friday Five goes to @MochaChino for sharing awesome self-care ideas here ! Great ideas @MochaChino Smiley Happy 

Third Friday Five goes to @WheresMySquishy for sharing your personal experience about looking for work to support others here. Thank you for always giving such good information @WheresMySquishy  Smiley Happy 

Fourth Friday Five goes to @Saltwaterdreamtime for dealing with something you had been putting off for a while, and reflecting positively on your progress here. Great job, we're proud of you Smiley Happy 

Fifth Friday Five goes to @BJH for your beautiful introduction here and remembrance of your mum- incredibly moving! Welcome to the community!

high five GIF by MailChimp