cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Thanks @Esperenza67! Well done to everyone!

thank you and well done to everyone Heart your all amazing
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

This is like, my second week in a row!
Great job to you too @scared01!

Hey everyone, got some some Saturday Fives for you this week! Smiley Very Happy Theme is MINIONS!

@Tiny_leaf for contributing so productively to a range of threads, especially the Self-Harm Coping Strategies thread.

@scared01 for being almost 3 months free of self harm. That's an amazing achievement!

@Bananatime04 for starting the fantastic RO Netflix party thread. We have loved seeing you step up to build community this week - awesome work!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx for offering kind words of support, complimenting another member of the forums and letting them know you believe in them.

@whatevermannn for trying their best to be themselves and do what makes them happy. Good luck binder-hunting!

@lr8991 for creating this wonderful thread on dealing with exam stress. This is something that will be useful to many of us.

@redhead for creating this positive reflection celebrating their time on the forums. We always love a great party!

That's a wrap for this week! Remember if you can submit a nomination for a Friday Five here. Well done to everyone, and we'll catch you next week (hopefully on Friday! Smiley Wink)

Thanks @mrmusic! I greatly appreciate the encouragement. Congrats to everyone else too!

Hey @mrmusic thanks for the encouragement, I really appreciate it Smiley Very Happy the hunt is finally over, I'm ordering a binder tonight (if I manage to find a measuring tape Smiley LOL )

Highlighted

Oh! And congrats to everyone else too! Super proud of y'all!!

Yo! It's time for another issue of Saturday Fives (because my lazy self didn't post them yesterday Smiley Tongue)

This week's winners are:

@ILikeCats22  for finding finding some positive things about themselves

@peacock  for signing up and making a post! Welcome to the forums Smiley Very Happy

@Tiny_leaf  for offering some fantastic examples of challenging negative self-talk

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  for being brave and reporting someone, and making a new thread about bullying

@Bananatime04  for checking in with a new user

@Theimpossiblegirl  for some amazing self-reflections

Don't forget to nominate your forum mates here!

Thank you @lokifish!
It's really no biggie, but thanks anyway!
Congrats to everybody else too!

well done to everybody this week!

i love the gifs! I've been watching the office religiously all holidays! 

have a good night everyone!

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy