cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Guess who's actually posting Friday Fives on Friday this time! Go me Smiley Tongue

We've had heaps of nominations this week! Therefore, the theme for this week shall be myself and @thorfish Smiley Tongue

@blobby  for approving of my GIF choice last week (see previous post Smiley Tongue)

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx@DIVYA@dog_lover94, @CowboyBebop, @babybird33 and @SomeoneNADJS for sharing three awesome things about themselves! We're loving getting to know you all more

@mspaceK  for showing compassion for others, and for working hard to keep themselves safe

@ErinsAntics  for making a post about our new fundraising initiative Raise Dough!

@Bart-Livewire  for being tonight's Infobus guest! Check it out from 7pm AEST tonight

@CowboyBebop  for being supportive and caring! These are traits we love to see in our forum members Smiley Happy

Remember to nominate your forum brothers (or sisters, or non-binary siblings) here!

Thankyou @lokifish!

Congrats to everyone else!

Thank you and good job peoples. <3 

Great post @lokifish!!

And congratulations, everyone! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Heya All, it's Friday, and that means more FIVES! This week I wanted to share a favourite artist of mine - P!NK! Enjoy the gifs Smiley Very Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Reporting issues with the forums notification system.

@mspaceK their great considerate response to Bananatime04

@Tiny_leaf Making this amazing thread about stimming! So helpful. It's so cool to see who has similar fidgets! [So cool you got THREE Friday Five Nominations for it!]

tumblr_oxch71WrcX1vn1fhlo2_400.gif

@xuelilux signing up to the forums and introducing themselves!

@mrmusic Your courage in sharing your experiences!

Dance GIF - Pink Dance Dancing GIFs

@SomeoneNADJS For helping us reach 202 000! Your enthusiasm in the Games section is always awesome to see, it is the best section after all! Smiley Very Happy

tumblr_n92fd3BhE01rzqvqxo1_250.gif

@BonnieBoo For welcoming a new member! Smiley Happy

Don't forget to nominate any amazing posts here!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Gotta LOVE P!NK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you @Bee!
um... I think I've been nominated a lot lately...
This is like... 5 weeks in a row... Not trying to be cocky or anything.
But thank you all for the encouragement!

Lol! I was one of those nominations for @Tiny_leaf!

Hello all! It's time for everyone's favourite part of the week! Smiley Very Happy

First is to Tiny_leaf for offering hope that pain will pass and that getting through the moment is possible. I love this quote: "And you don't have to apologize, I know the feeling.. But after it comes back it will go away again. And every time it comes back, you'll be more experienced at coping with it. Even though it comes back, you get stronger each time, and you'll be able to handle it better." Awesome work! Along with amazing support and companionship to a fellow user Smiley Very Happy

dolphin animal friendship GIF

Next @Bananatime04 for taking huge steps forward this week with maintaining safety and sharing with us how proud you are of yourself! 

dolphin GIF

And @I_am_not_Groot for checking in with members across the community and being a listening ear when others need it most - amazing peer support!

dolphin GIF

And @Maddy-RO for suggesting a new helpline for when someone needs a friend Smiley Happy

dolphins GIF

And lastly for today @lennycat2017 for taking the lead with the GR on sharing stories this week - such an important topic and one that will help others feel confident and safe to talk.

dolphins GIF

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Guess what day it is today!! That means time for some for FRIDAY FIVES! Smiley Very Happy

First one is to @Bananatime04 for leaving the forums and taking breaks when they need to because it's so important to do what you need to do to take care of yourself, no matter what others think or want of you.

Next up is @purplesummer for courageously telling your mum and your professional supports how you are really feeling!

@BonnieBoo for making a new thread asking for help about a new topic.

@scared01 for making it 5 weeks self-harm free, we're proud of you too!

@Maddyw for regularly posting in the three positives of today thread, so many fantastic positives! Smiley Very Happy

Finally @Beautifullybroken for being so empathetic and compassioniate in your responses.

Well done to everyone this week! Remember you can nominate an awesome post for a Friday Five here!

thank you and well done to everyone
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@mrmusic  LOVE the friends theme!! Classic show. 

giphy (15).gif