cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Time for some more Friday Fives!

This week's theme is the wonderful Chris Traeger from Parks and Rec, because we can all always use some of his positivity and wisdom Heart

And our winners are:

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  for creating a thread that many users can probably relate to

@Tiny_leaf  for their insightful post about how their spirit animal relates to their life

@BlueFlitty  for making their first forum post! Welcome!

@WheresMySquishy  for this amazing list of resources for habit tracking

@mspaceK  for making a fantastic list of goals and meal plans

@Beautifullybroken  for giving some wonderful support, and checking in with other users

Awesome work to everyone on the forums! Remember to spread the positivity and nominate people for a Friday Five here!

Thank you @lokifish!
Well done on being on time this time too! Smiley Tongue

Congrats to everyone else too. Smiley Very Happy

Hehe I love this @lokifish . Thank you so much everyone. 

I'm feeling pretty happy =) 

IT'S YADIRF! (that is Friday backwards Smiley Tongue)

Big thanks to everyone who's nominated a forum friend this week!

The winners are:

@Sonny  for being brave and reaching out on the forum for the first time. Also for jumping right in to support another member! Smiley Happy

@letitgo  for courageously and honestly sharing how your year has been so far, and setting wellbeing goals for the rest of the year

@WheresMySquishy  for being a very caring builder and supporting another user

@YoungBuck  for having the courage to ask for help on the forums. Super proud of you!

@Ladybug  for your kind and empathetic responses to others

@MisoBear  for responding to new users! And also for your amazing responses to the introduce yourself here thread

You are all superstars! If you'd like to nominate someone for next week's Friday Five click here!

Great job everyone! 

Image result for high five gif

Thanks everyone! This has made my day! Heart

This is gonna be a big one guys!! 

Friday Fives for this week go out to:

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx for being such a kind person, especially on the 'Compliment the person above You' thread! Keep up the great support Lexi_Lou! Heart

applause GIF

To @Fb0134 , for joining the forums and totally beating all of us over in the games section! Also for opening up and sharing about your struggles with identity, your bravery and strength is so inspiring! Heart 

harry potter neville GIF

(Go go Gryffindor!)

@MisoBear , for using the SMART goals framework so well to create a goal for this WW! Your response gave a lot of guidance to help others understand how to complete this activity. Amazing! Smiley Very Happy

happy harry potter GIF

For @Peanut , for making a very useful and relatable thread asking for suggestions about how to be productive! Led to a really engaging discussion about how to turn goals into actions! Heart
harry potter clapping GIF

A double nomination for @Dyl!!! You offered incredible support by sharing your experience of supporting your siblings. In particular this response was so beautiful Heart "The best thing you can do is just be their for her And help her out and giver her encouragement as best you can"! Such wonderful peer support Heart You're so supportive of other users and always help them try to focus on the positive things that are going on in their lives as well! Smiley Very Happy Keep up the good work! Heart Smiley Very Happy

Animated GIF

A massive Friday Five to @Vivian13 , for spamming Games and Hanging Out with awesome posts! Heart Those sections are such awesome and important parts of the forums and deserve all the love! Heart 

harry potter applause GIF(and so do i Smiley Wink )

@Tiny_leaf , such an amazing and insightful response to another user questioning their gender identity! Your compassion blows me away every time I see you post Smiley Very Happy Heart
albus dumbledore applause GIF

A big Five to @beanz_321 for making this fabulous new thread for building friendships in the community! So glad to have you with us! Heart

harry potter applause GIF

Also a big load of love for the thread made by user Bay52VU
If you guys haven't seen it, check it out here!

It's a really inclusive space to share your pronouns and reflect on why they're so so important! Heart There's always people there responding to you if you're ever confused, struggling, or want to have a chat! Heart

harry potter film GIF

And because I feel like a benevolent Dumbledore about to bestow a bunch of house points...

harry potter GIF

A big shout out to everyone of the forums!! you all rock and it's so wonderful to be part of such an awesome community! Smiley Very Happy Heart

If you see something awesome here on the ReachOut forums, feel free to nominate it for a Friday Five here!

Highlighted

I'm loving the Harry Potter Gifs! I may or may not of put in the link to those... Smiley Happy
Thank you all for the encouragement!

Congrats to everyone else too!

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx it made me laugh out loud Smiley LOL I was already looking for Harry Potter gifs and then i saw that link submitted in the friday fives!
It was like: The people have spoken Smiley Tongue

Happy Friday everyone! Throwing out some huge Friday Fives to some awesome users!!

Firstly, to @Bread for being so courageous in making a new thread asking for help AND for giving out some high fives to fellow members! It's wonderful seeing you engage so awesomely with the community Heart
happy homer simpson GIF

Another one for @not-an-otter! I absolutely loved reading the support you offered to Lexi_Lou. In particular, I love the empathy and understanding you displayed, while also showing you believe in this member and their strength to get through the week. A great example of holding hope for someone Heart 

happy the simpsons GIF

For @ecla34  (thank you to whoever nominated me Heart) for a beautiful message to a fellow user about finding the positives during a tough time!

happy the simpsons GIF

A massive Friday Five to @Saltwaterdreamtime for such an important and insightful thread on the difficult topic of racism! Such an important conversation for people to be having! Heart

marge simpson hug GIF

And last but never least to @Cheeseburger ! For coming out as a gay trans guy, we're so proud of you!!!! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Thank you so much for sharing this part of your journey with us Heart

happy homer simpson GIF

As always, if you see someone on the forums doing something amazing, please nominate them for a Friday Five here! 

Have a great weekend everyone!!! Heart Smiley Very Happy