cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

well done everyone
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

If you're reading this it means you've survived another week! Woohoo!

This week we have double the usual number of winners, because you're all just so wonderful Heart Keep scrolling to see if your posts have received a shout out!

@dog_lover94  for checking in with other users. It's great to follow up with people after they've posted to see if they've found RO's support helpful

@Bee  for sharing pictures of their colouring. Mindful colouring is a great self-care strategy Smiley Happy

@Claire-RO  for being a great role model by sharing their positives! It's always nice to see the staff getting involved Smiley Very Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  for this epic pun

@letitgo  for sharing some potential debate topics! (FYI: I'm pro-pineapple on pizza Smiley Tongue)

@scared01  for their further contributions to the mental health memes thread

@Tiny_leaf  for their incredible good news story. Who knew that air mattresses could fly?!

@statuscaring  for sharing their positives of the day. Coffee in bed sounds like a great start to the morning Smiley Happy

@idk_what_breaky  for being brave and reaching out to their mum, and then their GP. We are here to support you Heart

@Looking-From-A-Distance  for providing some great support on the aforementioned thread (also, welcome to the forums!)

Thank you to everyone for making the forums such a wonderful place! Heart Spread the love and nominate posts for next week HERE! 

Amazing @lokifish So many wonderful members being recognised here Heart 

@lokifish that is possibly the best choice of gifs that I've seen. Smiley Happy

Thank you @lokifish.

I’m gonna bet that you made that nomination? Lol Smiley Tongue

Congrats to everyone else too!

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible” //

This is so so lovely, you've really brightened the start of my weekend. Thank yoU!! @lokifish

thank you and life the Gifs too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Omg I just saw this - thank you so much @lokifish! Heart 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thanks for the love @lokifish, this is such a great way to acknowledge the amazing support that happens here everyday!!!

Highlighted

Our Friday Fives turned into Saturday Night Fives Smiley Wink 

We didn't forget, we're just late Smiley Tongue

@Bananatime04 Finding a new coping strategy that helps them most!

giphy

@Tiny_leaf  responded to a spammer advocating for the safety of the forum. It showed how much this user cares about the community and displayed strong leadership qualities by saying something. And their awesome thread of DIY activities! WOoo

giphy

@WheresMySquishy Your incredible use of resources and referrals to support a new member of the forums!

giphy

@MisoBear  for empathising with another user and showing you understand why sharing your story too.

giphy

@Dyl for sharing some inspirational videos with us

giphy

Thank you to everyone for another amazing week Heart Spread the love and nominate posts for next week HERE! 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart