cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

@ecla34 

I'm sad I missed the live chat haha. No I'm really glad, you've all been been really supportive and it seems like a good community you've got here. I'm hoping in the future I can give a bit more to help others who are or were in my situation. Thanks guys Smiley Happy

@Captain-K i'm glad you've been getting lots of support from the community Heart 

you're more than welcome to join in on our next live chat! Smiley Very Happy love seeing you around on the forums Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Time for another round of Friday Fives! With a special theme given tomorrow's Grand Final Smiley Tongue

@smileandwave  for using their lived experience to provide peer support!

@litgym  for coming back to the forums!

@linkinpark13  for saying goodbye to the forums Smiley Sad We'll miss you!

@mspaceK  for their amazing support to a fellow member!

@scared01  for surviving a five hour road trip!

That's all for this week! If you're not watching the game tomorrow, why not take the time to nominate someone for a Friday Five HERE? Smiley Happy

lots of love Heart

No we didn't forget about Friday Fives, they are just running a bit late this week Smiley Wink 

And to celebrate a HUGE week of amazing support and incredible resilience, I have chosen gifs from The Greatest Showman as it's such an inspiring movie.

@mrmusic  for the awesome weekly wellbeing activity on role models!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  sharing the gorgeous earrings you made & this amazing list of things you like about yourself

@Bananatime04 utilising self-help strategies and contacting a helpline when they needed. So Proud of you! & using your experience to support another user through a tough time

@Saltwaterdreamtime demonstrating a lot of resilience and care for others in turning a negative to a positive.

@Tiny_leaf supporting another user in a difficult situation, providing them information and ideas for support

Related image

That's all for this incredible week. Seen an awesome post that deserves acknowledgment? Why not nominate someone for a Friday Five HERE? Smiley Happy Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thank you @Bee!

Congrats to everyone else!