cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Thanks @Bee ❤

I hope others can reflect and do the same sort of thing with their threads because the advice everyone has to share and provide in this community is incredible!

Highlighted

Hey guys! I hope this past week of the first month of 2020 has gone by smoothly for you ~ Time for some more Friday Fives! 

giphy-3.gif

@ApplesRoses for being enthusiatic about reaching our counting goal!

giphy.gif

@Janine-RO for providing support about the bushfire crisis and assuring a system that they’re safe to talk about what they need to ~

giphy-1.gif

@scared01 for helping and supporting another member who was anxious about starting school again!

giphy-2.gif

@CpcakeFreyr for speaking up and being passionate about the issue of climate change for our planet and in Australia!
giphy-4.gif

And @Tiny_leaf for sharing their latest interests in fish and showing pictures of their favourite ones!

source.gif

Thank you for making our community a happy and safe place! Nominate someone else for a Friday Five here!

Highlighted

Congrats everyone!
Highlighted

Heyyooo Peeps! So this week we're doing Saturday Fives (Because I had every intention to log in and post but forgot to yesterday Smiley LOL )

@N1ghtW1ng Reminding everyone that it's okay not to be okay!

@Bre-RO The Healthy Friendship thread they started was amazing, so cool to read about so many different narratives about what a healthy friendship dynamic looks like!

@ApplesRoses Their compassionate support to Clementine75 and helpful suggestions

@Tiny_leaf Being the first user to respond to many posts in the Somethings Not Right forum. TinyLeaf is always pretty measured in how they respond to posts from distressed users, while still being very empathetic. They also have lots of links to great resources to give to users.

@Milkninja222 providing a lot of different and interesting sleep hygiene tips for everyone to try out!

That's all for this week folks Heart thank you for making this place awesome!

Nominate someone else for a Friday Five here!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Congrats everyone!
Highlighted

Aww @Bee Thanks so much Heart 

Highlighted

@Eden1717  being a supportive and attentive member on the forums!
@Tiny_leaf Being nice and supporting others

@xXLexi_Lou122XxDespite having a hard time, being able to get some self-care in by getting her hair cut and doing her nails! 

@Bre-RO Reassuring Tiny_leaf with this beautiful list containing some of the many amazing qualities they have shown on the forums.
@Jess1-RO  This beautiful post telling us how we can help those affected by the fires that don’t cost money Heart thank you!
@Alison5 Sharing your story of finding the right medication for you and how it is helped your recovery. I really valued hearing from you, as someone who has regularly questioned reducing my medication use. Thank you for sharing hope

That's a wrap folks Heart thank you for making this place awesome! 🙌

Nominate someone else for a Friday Five here!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Thank you @Bee! Congrats to everyone else!
Highlighted

Aw thank you so much everyone! Feeling all the feels 

Alice Socal GIF

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Bee  this made me feel really special!!

Thank U GIF by Amanda