cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

So we missed the last couple weeks of Friday Fives, but we have some that I am going to share today for you all Heart

@Bananatime04 for providing comfort and ideas to help a fellow user and for creating this awesome motivation thread, to help us feel motivated! Woo! AND a new game Alliteration! 

@ayrc_1904 creating a beautiful thread to help us think about what we enjoy/have previously enjoyed about school, and create some support around the new educational year.

@Tiny_leaf offering support and encouragement to a user seeking guidance with opening up about what is going on for them

@ApplesRoses Her inspiring strength and determination to reach out and seek help from a support service. It wasn't a quick find, but she never gave up the fight and has now found somewhere safe she can receive face to face support from 😊

@mspaceK@Tay100 demonstrating inclusivity by assisting another user by further explaining a question in our Slow-mo Getting Real last week Heart

@ecla34 for doing a fantastic job at getting the Slow-mo Getting Real up and running and posting questions and responding to everyone! You're amazing!

Thanks for waiting patiently Heart

Nominate someone else for a Friday Five here!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Thank you so much @Bee Heart
Highlighted

Cheer again Bee! Glad I could help!
Highlighted

Aw thanks @BeeHeart

Highlighted

Hola Forum buddies Smiley Very Happy 

I was thinking about fives yesterday and didn't get around to them until today, but here's some fives! Heart

@MB95  Stepping up to support a valued member of the community and help them feel more included and seen. The way you have navigated these chats has blown us away and made us feel so lucky to have people like yourself on the forums

@Milkninja222 creating a space for us to talk about how we best listen to the world and people around us.

@Tay100 for the amazing treat yo self wellbeing Wednesday thread, so amazing

@Jess1-RO for sharing this beautiful tile that reminded her of the community, it's amazing Heart

@Bananatime04 helping a fellow forum member with some math homework and explaining it in a simple and easy way to understand 

Nominate someone else for a Friday Five here!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Thank you @Bee and thank you everyone! Love reading all these highlights every week Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here

Thanks so much for sharing these @Bee , I wish I could "like" it more than once!! 

I have to say, I'm always blown away by the community, support, and generosity of spirit on this community, and I think these Friday Fives perfectly sum up all of those things Heart Heart 

You Are Amazing GIF by memecandy

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

Awww cheers Bee, I actually used some of your threads to help guide me so I appreciate it!
Highlighted

Aww thankyou to whoever nominated me, it made my day 😊❤

Highlighted

Hey guys! That's right, it's time for another round of Friday Fives!

giphy-1.gif

High fives to @Taylor-RO for creating this beautiful thread for positive and helpful memes! We love and appreciate the positivity that you spread throughout the forums Heart

giphy-6.gif

High five to @Milkninja222 for posting this week's wellbeing activity: Meeting new people!

giphy.gif

High five to @purpleflamingo for posting support to other members of the community on your first day in the ReachOut Community! We look forward to getting to know you better!

giphy-5.gif

High fives to @xXLexi_Lou122Xx and @Eden1717 for always being there for our members, through the good times and the tough times, day in and day out! Your ongoing support is so valued ~

giphy-4.gif

And high five to @YellowButtercup for your courage to seek support to help your dad! Your compassion, love for your family and self awareness are such incredible strengths. We are sending our thoughts your way! 

giphy-2.gif

I hope you guys all have a great weekend! See you again soon ~

Nominate someone here for next week's Friday Fives!

giphy-3.gif