Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Thank you @drpenguin!

Congrats to everyone else!❤
Highlighted

Awww thank you so much for nominating me 🥰🥰 I’ve only been around for a few days so I don’t really know anyone yet 😅😅 But I’m really looking forward to getting know some cool people on here 😋😋

Highlighted

Hey guys!

What happened to the Friday Fives? Smiley Happy

We’ve missed quite a few now, so I was wondering if anyone has been nominated yet, or if no one has had the chance to post them yet?

Missing the good vibes here. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  yeah, I was wondering the same thing! I wonder what's going on

Highlighted

Maybe some of the community could do the FRIDAY fives sometimes? It might make the balance on the forums a little bit better... But it's just a suggestion, no need to put it into action if it's not possible! Smiley Happy

@Bee @drpenguin @ecla34 @WheresMySquishy
Highlighted

Hey guys, just to let you know that we've seen this, and I think you both raise really great points! It's been a pretty hectic few months for a few reasons, and this is a great reminder of how important things like Friday Fives are to the community, thank you so much for bringing it up. I'll bring it up at our next team meeting tomorrow so we can have a look at different ways to get the FFs back on track! 

Image result for you're awesome

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO  thanks a million, we appreciate it. Keep us posted Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @Janinie-RO

How did the meeting go? I’m hyped to see how we can get the FF’s Back up and running, and if I can help in any way, I will!
Highlighted

Hii guys it's friday again and I hope you all are well and self-isolating! Thankfully we have the internet to keep us occupied during this crisis Smiley Very Happy

High five to @musicfan_xo for creating a thread for International Happiness Day and encouraging positivity!

ezgif-4-eb3f8e7fe7b5.gif

More fives to @WheresMySquishy for making an amazing mega post about chronic illness support and resources that people can refer to!

ezgif-4-873099a12fb6.gif

High fives to @that_girl_ for making a fun thread to help us through self-isolation!

ezgif-4-3c295f099171.gif

@JazzInMay for providing support and help to a fellow member in need!

ezgif-4-371f4f601b79.gif

And high five to @Jess1-RO for creating an awesome and light weekly wellbeing activity!

ezgif-4-24b7cf2f0706.gif

We hope everyone and their loved ones stay in good health over the coming weeks and months! Heart 

Highlighted

@drpenguin thanks for delivering an awesome Friday Fives!

I agree @Jess-RO 's pet wellbeing activity is one for the ages- it was so fun and personal and inclusive and connecting and ugh yass!