cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

So it's FRIIDAAYYYY 

(Yes it is actually Friday this week - unlike last week Smiley Tongue )

Firstly, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU! To everyone who posts a Friday Five nomination this week. We have quite a few, so I'm going to get to it Smiley Very Happy

@LeoTheLion for your kindness and supportiveness on the forums

@redhead Their amazing use of self-compassion during difficult times & Helping a struggling new member with this awesome post

@j95 Expressing their anger in a positive manner & Recognising the positives while they are going through a difficult time.

@mrmusic  supporting members of the community and doing so in such an insightful way. You're a star! & always being so supportive of others

@scared01 being so proactive about getting help for themselves and refusing to give up

So much support this week guys! Keep it up Smiley Very Happy Heart and remember to click HERE to nominate your fellow forum members for next week!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

GO YOU AWESOME HUMANS!

Thanks to @Bee for coordinating this again this week Smiley Very Happy

High five for @Bee for Friday fives

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

thank you @lokifish @redhead I'm very happy to post the friday fives! My pleasure Smiley Very Happy

Well done everyone! So much awesomeness! Smiley Very Happy

thank you and well done everyone Heart 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

It's time again for our amazing Friday Fives! Smiley Very Happy

@DruidChild this insightful post; supporting a member and offering information about the topic in a sensitive and clear manner

@Whismy Smashing out awesome advice and being so new Smiley Happy and for the ending of this post, you made me giggle Smiley Very Happy

@Nightruner23 Being so supportive of others in this community, particularly with this post in support of a new member.

@mrmusic  great support once again. I've seen a lot of awesome support from this user, and they should be very proud of how they are able to connect with other members and offer such insight and support! <3

@kittykat30Insight & wisdom. Acknowledging they need to address an issue and acknowledging when the timing isn't right

I would also like to invite @gina-RO to the team. Thank you for joining the best place ever! Smiley Very Happy

I'm so happy to see all this amazingness on the forums! You all make me smile!Heartand remember to click HERE to nominate your fellow forum members for next week!

@Bee im proud to be in this community and help new people and others when they need the most on anything i think i have changed snd other people that help as well we changed people's lives in this community for the better im proud of everyone that talks about there problems and let the community help and all that this what we are here for to help you all people hope everyone is having a great day Smiley Happy

Couldn’t have said it any better myself @Nightruner23. Smiley Happy

SO This week it's turned into Saturday Fives Smiley Tongue

@scared01 has always shown such compassion for other users, and this post is evidence of it. & this awesome post about journaling tips and prompts

@lokifish This Stephen Hawking appreciation post.

@Hopefullyhopeful having the courage to reach out to a GP

@TiuteJacinta This inspiring post Smiley Happy

& I want to personally give a high five to @mrmusic for making this 1000 positives of Bee thread for me! <3 & to the amazing @scared01 @lokifish @missep @letitgo You've given me so much to be grateful for! I'm honoured & so touched

I'm so happy to see all this amazingness on the forums! You all make me smile!Heartand remember to click HERE to nominate your fellow forum members for next week!