cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Hi all, I'm back again! I just can't help my self! I love doing fives!

@MB95 meeting ro's value of courage by posting to ask for help and being open and honest with us Smiley Happy AND sharing some of their story with a fellow member, demonstrating a sense of community through peer support

PLyK

@MisoBear Jumping back into the forums this week with some incredible support! Your compassion to help others after such a big month is truly inspiring

@Eden1717 Offering support to other members of the forums this month, and helping others explore self care strategies! Awesome work

Image result for cute transparents gifs

@Hozzles An amazing response in this weeks Getting Real

YiVB

@WheresMySquishy an indepth and beautiful response to this weeks Getting Real 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx using a great metaphor for good friends being like gems, and toxic friendships being coal. you've explained this concept so well

See a post which you think is awesome, nominate them for a  Friday Five 😍✨

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Congratulations to our Friday Fives stars this week!

And a thank you to @Bee for your amazing gif choices for this weeks FF!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Thank you @Bee!
You also gave me a gif that has my all time favourite food... are you a mind reader? Smiley Happy
Congrats to everyone else!

Thank you so much @Bee! Smiley Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122XxI most certainly am a read minder Smiley Tongue

Edit: *Mind Reader 😂😂 this is too funny to remove the original comment!

@Bee, lol!

Hola Forums Buddies! XD

This post is a bit late today, but it's just as awesome as ever Smiley Tongue

Thank you to ever put in the pokemon gif into their nomination, it became this week's theme! 

And here we go...

@Tiny_leaf  This great response relating to this member's experience of fear, and also sharing your reflections on how you managed to reframe to highlight that anxiety is only one part of your life, not who you are AND demonstrating our values of courage and compassion by offering comforting words and sharing what helps them.

@ApplesRoses contributing to the community by sharing their mental health experience and strategies to cope

@Eden1717 demonstrating values of compassion and inclusiveness by validating a user. you've done a fabulous job at it!

@lokifish living up to the value of fun by sharing some funny memes here & here, we love your sense of humor! 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx contributing to this weeks' Getting Real chat afterward and sharing their responses. we love your dedication to go through, read and respond. thank you xx

That's it for this week folks! Heart 

See a post which you think is awesome, nominate them for a  Friday Five 😍✨

Thank you @Bee.
Congrats to everyone else too.

Thanks @Bee 😊

I have been sitting exams and not been on here lately cause I've been really stressed but now it's all over the loneliness has hit me and seeing this message has made me smile so THANKYOU!!! I really needed to read that right now ❤

@MB95 I'm glad the five made you smile Smiley Happy
Exams are a pretty stressful time for lots of different reasons, have you been avle yo do some self-care since finishing exams?