cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Nawwww, thanks @Bee Smiley Very Happy Well done everyone!

@Bee thank you you are so kind!! Heart

well done everyone!  Heart

and thank you 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@less123321 for this awesome message. It made us smile! You're great!
no way love GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

@honky for this awesome post, sharing others joys, and sharing their exciting news! CONGRATULATIONS on getting into your Masters, We're so proud of you!

congratulations GIF

@N1ghtW1ng For setting up a great new thread for everyone to suggest new topics for GR's! Woo

happy tom and jerry GIF

@scared01 for being super supportive, as well as being there to welcome a new member
charlie brown hug GIF

@T4ils For being super brave and facing ALLLL the questions for their AMAA!!

interview question GIF 

@Cloud For starting this thread to talk about making music! Yay!

instruments hamsters GIFfeeling it the simpsons GIF(I just couldn't pick between the GIFS! Smiley Very Happy)

@ErinsAnticsJust keep Swimmingjust keep swimming, swwwiiiimiiing swiiiimiiiig

& for this awesome thread about self-care over the holidays Smiley Happy

just keep swimming finding nemo GIFblanket GIF

Thanks again for a fabulous week everyone!

Don't forget to nominate someone for a Friday Five if you see an awesome post this week. The form is here! Smiley Very Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

thanks Smiley Happy

and well done to everyone Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks @Bee Smiley Happy I feel like that gif can be used in all situations haha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

@Bee Thank you so much you are too kind! Well done everyone Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I know @ErinsAntics it's so awesome Smiley Happy I found it hard to decide which dory gif to use Smiley Tongue

To make up for last week I've trolled through some pages & found these Smiley Happy enjoy 

@j95 Surprising their mentor by doing up their house while they're away

(We didn't get a link for this one but we got this awesome gif! Smiley Very Happy )

Construction Worker GIF

@scared01 for making this awesome thread 

inside out GIF

@FootyFan26 displaying empathy and supporting another user here. & being ninja and getting in before @Bree-RO tagged them Smiley Tongue Goo FF!!

@roseisnotaplant @LieKC @redhead for sharing their artworks recently! These are amazing!

shocked the hills GIF

@Viridae For giving a solid and awesome response here

shaun the sheep movie thumbs up GIF

@j95 for working through some tough anxiety & feels with @redhead & @Bree-RO That was tough, but you did so well!  & @redhead for being an awesome support during this time!

feel better group hug GIF

@redhead for creating this awesome thread about PHOTOGRAPHY! I'm a big fan of photography, so you'll see me around there soon! Smiley Very Happy

photography GIF

@DruidChild for helping a fellow user out - displaying empathy, supporting and acknowledging how they felt Smiley Happy

happy christopher robin GIF

@MemphisBelle for coming to accept their Autism diagnosis. It has been a tough one, and you've been so brave seeking help and support here. I'm happy to hear you've come to accept this.

& I love the quote you quoted, so I'm quoting it here

"You should never feel ashamed about something you can't control...be it mental health or the colour of your skin"

acceptance GIF

And special high fives to @Nick-RO @Danielle_RO @ElleBelle who are jumping in during our changeover of staff to help the community! @Sophie-RO introduced them here

joined one of us GIF

Don't forget to nominate someone for a Friday Five if you see an awesome post this week. The form is hereSmiley Very Happy

Hey everyone, sorry this is late today, I am only just getting some time now to jump on the forums! I might need to better time prioritise Smiley Tongue

@MemphisBelle sharing an awesome video, continuing to face their diagnosis and come to a place of acceptance over here

cats sink GIF

@scared01 reframing the idea of new years resolutions and encouraging user contribution here

cats kitten GIF

@honky for getting accepted into her masters! Well done honky! This was shared here

get mtv GIF

@jangel7 for this amazing, inspiring and thoughtful post here we needed this! Smiley Happy & your continued support to user's replies! Smiley Happy

bearded dragons cat GIF

I only have 4 this time, but you're all fabulous!

cat GIF

Don't forget to nominate someone for a Friday Five if you see an awesome post this week. The form is hereSmiley Very Happy