cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

It's time for some more Friday fives! Smiley Surprised 

As usual I wanted to first thank all of you legends for contributing to the forum both in sharing and supporting 

First up we have a big thank you to @MB95 for creating this festive thread and for supporting another user going through a tough time. We appreciate all you do for this community! Smiley Happy

dog-doggo.gif

Next up thank you to @Mars_Elliot for sharing a personal achievement with our community. We're proud of you too! Smiley Very Happy

yay-inside-out.gif

Finally, thank you to @Saltwaterdreamtime for keeping up the positive vibes and bringing the lols on the 3 Positives of today thread Smiley Happy

happy-feet-penguin.gif

Happy Friday afternoon folks and thanks again Smiley Happy 

Aww thanks guys! ❤

I appreciate everything this community does for me 😍

You guys are all SUPERSTARS!!! 🌟

Hey everyone! It's time for another round of Friday Fives!

Oh also, merry Christmas if you celebrate it! I hope you are all going okay Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas! | Kawaii Amino Amino

First off, as always, thank you to everyone for making this community such a safe and supportive space. So many users including myself appreciate having this community backing them Smiley Happy

Onto the nominations for this week!

First up we have @Saltwaterdreamtime @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Tay100 for contributing to the 3 positives of the day thread and bringing some positive reflections to the forums!

Dalish is a fat kitty - Rebels - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

Next thank you to @celestialdreamer for continuing to support a user who is struggling with making friends and feeling down

Searching Fat Cat Sticker by Pusheen for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Thank you to @MB95 @Kintigo @celestialdreamer @tacket for contributing to our creative christmas thread!

New Pusheen gif!~ | Pusheen The Cat Amino Amino

Finally, thank you to @xXLexi_Lou122Xx for updating us on how things went at camp and for being so strong in getting through the last school term

Pusheen Cats GIF - Pusheen Cats Camping - Discover & Share GIFs

Thank you again everyone, and happy new year because the next friday five will be in 2021 Smiley Surprised WOW!

Aww, thank you to whoever nominated me! Definitely needed some encouragement! Heart
(@Lost_Space_Explorer5, was that you... Smiley LOL)

Congrats to everyone! Merry Christmas! Heart Smiley Very Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx umm.. what...no.. Smiley Tongue hehehe

well...sometimes there haven't been many nominations for Friday Fives so us mods and RO staff have to submit a bunch of nominations when making these posts Smiley Tongue It's awesome when other members of the forum nominate people Smiley Very Happy but we love making the nominations too hehe Smiley LOL

@lost_Space_Explorer5 Lol! Smiley Very Happy

That's fair enough, and it definitely makes sense!

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Sorry this is a little late posting Smiley Surprised

I hope you're all going okay, and as always thanks for being apart of this supportive community Smiley Happy

Onto the nominations!

First up thank you to everyone who took part in our recent live GR @celestialdreamer @WheresMySquishy @musicfan_xo @featuringme @A_Friend

giphy

Next, thank you to @Bananatime04 for coming back to the forums and letting us know how you've been going Heart

giphy

Thank you to @Sarah_472 for opening up about difficulties with their family

hug.gif

Finally thank you to @Rosemmbles for introducing yourself Smiley Happy Welcome to the forums!

welcome GIF

Thanks everyone, and I hope you've had a good Friday and you're 2021 is going okay so far!

Thank you for the tag @Lost_Space_Explorer5 xx