cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Favourite part of the week

I know we have a 'three positives of today' thread, but I figured it would be good for us to be able to reflect on each week as it goes by. So, what  is/are your favourite part/parts of the past seven days?

For me, it's that I went to a really interesting play with a really wonderful friend last night Smiley Happy  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: Favourite part of the week

Having dinner and playing card games with my inlaws. It's our new Sunday tradition. Also my job, I work with some truly amazing people

Yay I love this @letitgo! Smiley Happy

Seeing The Disaster Artist and Downsizing

Surviving catering a youth group camp! I can't believe I single handily fed 24 people (I did have some help from the youth but I was managing it all) everyone liked the food too which was a bonus Smiley Happy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Favourite part of this week?
Well, I've had a blast with my cats, they have been super funny! And my old cat was playing with a feather and ribbon toy we have last night. So that was pretty special, as he hasn't played like that for over a year <3

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Ah @Bee, that sounds adorable!

My favourite part would have to be seeing a group of friends from uni last night. I went to a bar ad tried to dance and felt like I belonged. It was pretty great. Smiley Happy

Going to see Paramore in concert, and spending time with two absolute treasures beforehand. Smiley Happy

Swimming/floating in the most beautiful and peaceful beach ever

That sounds beautiful @May_!

Going out for lunch with my friend, being able to laugh with her & feel as though I was where I belonged.

My favourite part of the week was cuddling my dog, starting dance classes again and finishing work on Friday!