cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite part of the week

Oooh, nice @Karinaskii! What kind of dance classes do you do?

My favourite part was going to see a play with my volunteer group. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I have done some work on my photography this week, which was pretty awesome Smiley Happy While watching Jessica Jones

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Watching Vikings with my partner - getting so into it!

hey everyone. id love to get this thread up and running again Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
@Cheeseburger @mspaceK @WheresMySquishy @DruidChild @redhead @saltwaterdreamtime @N1ghtW1ng @Bee @May_ @letitgo @queenP @dncinginthedirt @lennycat2017
whats your favourite part of the week?

Mine would have been taking some time away from everyone and just breathing near the ocean for abit Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @scared01! This past week has been really tough for my family and I. But the highlights were staying up watching YouTube videos, seeing my extended family members and playing a game of Monopoly with them to cheer ourselves up (although they bankrupted me)!

sorry your week was hard @WheresMySquishy (i LOVE your username btw reminds me of dory of finding nemo and the jellyfish- i love disney movies Smiley Tongue ) your positives sound great though. oh wow i havent played monolpoly for ages! ive got no one who would play with me, i dont even think i can remember how to play it lol

My favourite part of the week is Friday night where I go play Friday Night Magic at the local game shop. I always lose but it's lots of fun.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@scared01thanks! I remember that part in Finding Nemo with Dory and the jellyfish! Finding Nemo was one of my favourite films as a kid. I remember even having a computer game based on it. I love Disney movies too!

giphy

I know what you mean about forgetting how to play Monopoly! In our game, we didn't realise that we could only build hotels if we owned the whole neighbourhood/district. That's how I got bankrupt. We have a lot of different versions of Monopoly so it's hard to remember all of the different rules. Some editions are better than others. We also used to love playing a game called Boom Street (also known as Fortune Street) on the Wii which was similar to Monopoly. It was the go-to game when we were sick for some reason.

love that gif! @WheresMySquishy

hmm i havent heard of boom/fortune street either. id love to play monopoly though. i might have to see if i can find a few people to come play with me.

My favourite part was spending time with my boyfriend and playing video games! @scared01