cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite part of the week

@scared01 I'm glad you brought this thread back, it's a good one for helping us to think positive! My favourite part of this week was watching the trailer for the new season (season 6!!!) of my favourite TV show Smiley Very Happy

My favourite part of this week was celebrating a birthday of someone close to me and their family. It was a really lovely evening and I want more of them. I feel included and like I belong. It makes me happy. 

Highlighted

awesome parts of the weeks @mspaceK and @DruidChild
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

My favourite part of the week was going out for dinner with my Dad and just chatting about how our weeks have been. We don't get to spend that much one on one time together because we are both so busy, so it was nice to just stop and talk to each other for a few hours Smiley Happy 

Thanks @scared01 for the tag Smiley Happy

The last few weeks have been quite difficult for me (hence my absence) but I think my favourite part of the last week was listening to a colleague tell funny stories when I was waiting for the rain to subside Friday afternoon so I could take the rubbish out and spending time with a friend last night when we watched a movie together, we both nearly fell asleep but it was nice to spend some time together without having to talk a whole lot, it was unpressured Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey! Great thread to start back up @scared01 

My favourite part of the week was watching one of my girlfriends complete her first triathlon! It was an awesome achievement for her and I was glad to be there to support her (even if my cheering did embarrass her). 

Coming to the end of the week- it's time to reflect Smiley Happy

My favourite part of the week was spending time with my dog. He got a new squeaky toy and ran around the backyard with it for hours! Endless entertainment and really helped me appreciate the little things. Smiley Happy

What was your favourite part of the week @scared01 @mspaceK @Bee @DruidChild @WheresMySquishy @skyedre @spacejam @-Cait- @CowboyBebop 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO laying down with the therapy dogs. 

Thanks for the tag @Jess1-RO! That sounds hilarious and beautiful to watch! Heart

As I mentioned in I smiled today because...

@Bee wrote:
I smiled earlier this week because I got a compliment from one of the owners for the department store I work at. It was really nice to hear the compliment from this guy, it made me feel appreciated and part of the team Smiley Happy

This would be my favourite part of this week! 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Love it @mspaceK and @Bee!

Feel free to tag some more members so we can all celebrate the best parts of the week as a community Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here