cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite part of the week

Aww yeah new job @lennycat2017!! Smiley Very Happy

My favourite part of last week was spending time with my boyfriend. He is my main supportive person at the moment which is really helping. <3 

season 9 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@mspaceK love a good movie night!! especially with loved ones! Really happy that he is a good support for you! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

My favourite part of this week has been seeing the new Avengers Endgame movie. Smiley Happy 

My favourite part of the week was staying in and watching movies while I ate a lot of junk food with one of my good friends! 

@mspaceK Tomorrow will probably be my favourite part of the week since I'm watching Avengers Endgame! 

My favourite part of the week was hanging out with my friends Smiley Happy

I successfully made a dish (without a recipe!) that my mum used to make for me when I was sick called Arroz Caldo. My boyfriend has been sick for the past week and I have been sniffly for the last few days  because of it, so I decided to give it a go. It tasted so good! I found out that his mum used to make it for him as well, he hadn’t had it in about 10 years so we just sat and enjoyed reminiscing on the foods our mums used to make us. I love learning new things about people you think you know inside out! 

My favourite part of the week was also seeing Endgame Smiley Tongue

My favourite part of the week was when I finally submitted my research assignment Smiley Happy