cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Favourite part of the week

My favourite part so far was making pancakes with my housemate this morning. They didn't exactly taste amazing but we laughed so much. Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Favourite part of last week? I don't even remember last week... I guess last night though I had some delicious food.

My favourite part of this week was unexpectedly receiving a really nice text from my mum Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Favourite part of the week... Well last week (I think) I finally cleaned up my desk Smiley Happy

my favourite part was knowing my loan got approved
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

My favourite part of last week was a trip to Melbourne for a job interview that also meant I could catch up with friends. 

My favourite part of this week so far is a yummy home cooked meal my boyfriend cooked for me Smiley Happy 

My favourite part of the week has been looking after my dog while my family have been away. He's very good company Smiley Very Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

my fave part of the week has been finally getting my whole house cleaned up properly
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Fav part of last week is that I've been drawing every day. (I'm trying inktober)

My favourite part of the week is, and will always be, my riding lesson. (which hasn't actually happened for this week, but I know I'll love it so there Smiley Tongue)