cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite part of the week

I've had a really dreadful week, but it was my Mum's birthday and I got to surprise her with 2 really great presents. Giving always makes me feel good Smiley Very Happy 

Plus, I taught my cat to play hide and seek, which has been absolutely HILARIOUS 

My favourite part of the week was probably completing a lot of quests in a video game I received for my birthday. I got lots of items and experience points and it made me feel really accomplished. Smiley Happy

my favourite part of the week is it finally coming to an end
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

My fave part of the week was honestly the warm few days we got. Gotta treasure those before winter comes!

@Jess1-RO I got a new toy for my pup this week too! He’s been feeling a little down lately because he’s got a hematoma (kinda like cauliflower ear) and it hasn’t gone down yet. He’s been a little chirpier this week and is loving his new rope toy I got him 😆

one of my favourite parts of this week also was seeing that I had lost another’s 0.5 kilos and being really happy with my body again. I’ve been really consistent lately and it has made me so proud of how my mental adversity has grown. 

My favorite part of the week is the weekend lol because that is time I can do something for myself and just relax Smiley Happy

my favourite part of the week was today (i cant say what i done) but i have another job and it was a welcoming environment
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

[N] I think my favourite part of the week either had to be playing Smash Ultimate with our cousins (fun even though my main strategy is spam buttons until you figure out the controls) or when I was feeling stressed and A sent me of feelings of love to calm me down.

That sounds awesome N! I love playing Smash Ultimate too! I I've played all of the Smash Bros games. I really should play it again. I'm happy about the new features.

This is kind of embarrassing, but I remember in Year 3 we were given a prompt to write a short story about being sucked into a TV, and I wrote that I was sucked into Smash Bros Melee but all the characters were evil and I had to defeat them to win a trophy. My teacher read it out in front of the class. Smiley LOL

YES @scared01 thank you for reviving this thread it's brilliant! Smiley Very Happy Such an awesome reflection on the week.

Since this week has just started, I'm going to do mine for last week which would be going down to Melbourne and being able to visit the zoo and an amazing art exhibition (and having some delicious nachos and ravioli)
(and also FINALLY presenting my nightmare group assignment)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!