cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite quality about yourself

@T4ils Love the positivty of this thread! And I agree, it can definitely be hard for a lot of us to recognise our strengths and I think it's great that you've created an opportunity for us to do just that.

I would say that I like my politeness. I always try to treat others with courtesy and respect. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I am so glad that a lot of people love this idea! Let's keep it going ☺️ I think sometimes we learn a new positive quality each day. Today I realised that I love how easygoing and chatty I am to customers, family and friends. It always makes my day being super friendly to everyone!
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

What an awesome thread idea - I think that's completely true that we sometimes get bogged down in our own insecurities and only see the negatives about ourselves, it blinds us from seeing all the good qualities. 

My favourite quality about myself is that I'm completely non-judgemental, so it makes it easier for people to approach me and talk to me about things bothering them because they know I won't be quietly thinking badly of them. 

This is a brilliant thread idea!

My favourite quality about myself is probably my capacity for empathy. I think this serves me really well... I'm also quite level-headed, which aids me in not getting overly, unhealthily absorbed by other people's emotions.

I LOVE this thread! It reminds me of this old thread over on the Games section.

My favourite quality is how caring I am of others - young or old, human or animal. It means that I get a lot of happiness out of helping people which is always a good thing Smiley Happy

That's a real cool thread @lokifish, thanks for bringing my attention to it and making everyone else aware too!
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Wow, what a good idea!

I like how I can make anyone laugh, all my friends say I'm the funniest person they know and that I can always make them smile.

I feel better already : )

I like that I am a loyal friend Smiley Happy

I like that no matter what is happening in my life, my outlook remains the same. Sometimes, I am too optimistic for my own good. But at the same time, it is a great quality to have.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I like that I'm a loyal person and dedicated to my studies! (Well, except maths Smiley Tongue)