cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sx

Re: Friendship is sooo fragile

@SkyIsTheLimit@Agreed!!!! I think you are doing the right thing and I'm waiting for her next action too. I today realized it's not me who determined her marks. I understand it must be very tough for her and I'm willing to do anything to help. But it's unfair she blames me and refuses to talk. The same to your friend. 

Its normal that friends fight for many things, that's how the friendship becomes stronger and stronger. Stop talking is not helping, not the right way, I'd rather she shouting at me!

Anyway I'd do what I can to save it, for what we had deserves that. I'll wait for a few days and probably come to her for last try if she remains quiet. As you say, if your friend values you that much she'll see the truth sooner or later. Let's hope for the best for us!  And keep me updated too!

I think you give some time to manage himself,you talk to him in a way that marks doesn't matter in friendship.

Sx

Hi everyone, @SkyIsTheLimit@Trikle Trade@mspaceK@missep, good news! Finally she answered, although still she doesn't want to talk much, but I can understand. I think after a while we will be ok. Thank you guys for being supportive and helpful!!! And wish you all the best. And @SkyIsTheLimit hope your friend will come back to you soon! Thanks again!

@Sx while I can 100% understand being upset at not doing well at something and feeling bitter that people got better than me (that's such an apt description of me it's not funny) i truly think this is kinda crappy of your friend to do? 

You sound like an amazing person and such a good friend but in my onion this is a bit immature on her part, like why not communicate "I'm jealous you got that mark and I feel sad because I deserved better" or, better yet, be like "wow well done on that good mark congrats". It's kinda her place to apologise and reach out rather than the other way around, because all you did is do well in school! 

iunno, either way, good job on doing a good job! 

Highlighted

@Sx

I agree with @ivory's sentiments. Your friend seems immature, and it appears she has taken out her frustration of doing poorly at school onto you.

Never apologise to anyone for doing well. You earned those marks. She has only herself to blame, and it was not your fault.

Hey @Sx

I'm happy for you! I wish you all the luck in the world with your studies and especially with your friend. I'm happy that she answered you but I'm still bummed out that she's not back to being her normal self just yet. My friendship problem is prettt much resolved now but there's still one issue. She doesn't want me to always top her...

Anyways! I hope you all the best and good luck with your studies!

Hi @Sx!

I'm so glad! I believe that situations like these can help people grow Smiley Happy I wish you so much luck on your friendship journey Smiley Happy 

Sx

@jvkn@ivory Yes I think I will ask her why she treated me like that someday! Maybe friendship needs to experience some misunderstanding and fights and then becomes stronger. Anyway thank you guys for the support!! All the best to you!!

Hey @Sx!

how are things between you and your friend? We're having a GR about friendships on the 31st, maybe you'd like to be part of it? Anyways let me know how things are going for you! Smiley Happy