cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Gay Teen Chat

Killing Eve is probably highest on my list of recommendations. It's fabulous! You can find the first two seasons on ABC iView, so I have just binged it Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

Hello I’m a 16 year old guy who is gay I would be happy to chat to any body

Highlighted

Hello are you still on I would like to chat in a gay 16 year old guy 

Highlighted

Any one on here?
Highlighted

Hi @16James and @CubbyJames 

I'm a gay non-binary 18 year old.

Highlighted

@Khajiithas the big gay. It's pretty late at the moment. I'm not expecting anyone to be awake at this time. It just so happens that the clouds are gone and the moon is out and about. It's very pretty.

Any of you guys like hiking?

Highlighted

Hi I'm a queer seventeen year old girl. I've struggled with internalized homophobia over the years and been really disgusted with myself for a while, but I'm feeling happier with myself nowadays. I came out to my mum last night. It actually went really well and I'm super happy about it! She hasn't mentioned it since then which I'm glad about bc I didn't really want it to be a big thing. 

I used to go running in the woods, but I've never done a big hike through the bush or anything, though the idea is very appealing actually! Perhaps I'll do that when I'm well again (:

Where do you like to go hiking @Khajiit?

Highlighted

Hey @TawnyOwl ,

Nice to meet you Smiley Happy  

That's wonderful that you were able to have that conversation with your mum and it went well Smiley Happy.  More importantly however, was learning to accept yourself for who you are.  That is both brave and positive on your part Heart

I would definitely recommend hiking when you're feeling better.  Being outside with nature can be so therapeutic. I'm interested to hear how you go when you try it Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi Isaac, 

Really nice, I’m 15 too! 

Highlighted

Hey