cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Gay Teen Chat

Just a reminder to everyone that ReachOut is completely anonymous. We have a few guidelines here that involve not sharing or seeking out personal details Smiley Happy This includes location, email addresses, phone numbers, full names and any information that makes you identifiable. As a result, I have edited some of your post @Anti1123 Heart

Highlighted

hey

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hi everyone!  Oh my goodness I'm so glad this chat exists!  I'm 14, gay, and confused about life...  Anyone want to talk?

Highlighted

Hi @Ani_Faeth 

Sure, what's going on?

Highlighted

Hey @Ani_Faeth! What's going on for you? Totally normal to find stuff confusing, here for you (:

Highlighted

Hi @TawnyOwl !  

Thanks so much!  It means a lot!  I think I'm just coming to terms with the fact that I'm bi...

Highlighted

Hello @Ani_Faeth  I am sorry to hear that you have been feeling confused lately. It sounds like you have been through quite a difficult situation. It is great that you are posting on here and reaching out for support though ! Heart

If you are interested, we have many articles on our ReachOut website that focus on sexuality. You may find them to be quite helpful ! QLife is another great website that you can visit if you were after some more support or information. They offer a lot of resources and have a helpline/webchat option that you can use if you wanted to talk to a counsellor. I hope that you find these resources to be helpful! Please feel free to keep us updated Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @Ani_Faeth, totally understand the difficulties related to coming to terms with your sexuality - I really struggled initially with being gay, and though I'm getting into more of a place of self acceptance now, I'm still not ready to come out or anything yet. I really do understand how hard it can be to come to terms with who you are, even if you are surrounded by people who you know would be supportive. Is there anyone you could talk to about how you are feeling/have you told anyone you're bi? (:

Highlighted

Hi @TawnyOwl ,  yeah, I've told one of my closest friends, but yeah, I'm still really struggling with it.  I'm quite scared of telling my dad, I think he'll be fine with it, but you know that terrified feeling?  Where you're unsure?  It's not pleasant...