Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Gay Teen Chat

Hi

Hey @Anti1123, how are you going? (:

Hey @TawnyOwl !  Yeah, that sucks that your friend wasn't exactly open to LGBT+ stuff, but it's great to know that she's changed for the better!  The only time I've ever actually had a conversation about sexuality/gender identity etc was when I told a couple of close friends that I was bi, and they were really open about it!  It turns out one of my friends was Asexual, which she told me after I told her I was bi, and we had a really good conversation about it!  I was pretty scared of telling any of my friends, as I wasn't sure how they would react, but I literally just said (over text obviously Smiley Sad ) that we should talk, and when I was sure I was ready, I just told them, 'hey, I'm bi!', and they were really encouraging and supportive!  I love playing D&D, and pretty much all of my close friends are in the D&D campaign I run, so they know about it...  They haven't said anything else since, which I'm taking to be a good sign, as I don't want it to be a big deal!  Idk, just whatever works for you I guess.  If you don't want it to be a big conversation, maybe tell them right after school or between classes or something, and then let them mull it over for a while, then talk to them about it?  Literally though, whatever works for you! 

Hey @Anti1123 !

How're you going?

Heya everyone Smiley Happy I just wanted to let you all know that next week we are having an Ask Me Almost Anything on LGTBIQA+ issues! If you want to check it out, it will be happening on this thread.