cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going home

So at the end of the month I am going away to somewhere very very special and I wanted to share it with you because it's been a long time in the making and I was hesitant to share in case things didn't go how I expected.

I'm going home to where my family is from and I might get to meet my relatives. I will get to see where they live and learn more about my culture. I have been working on this trip for about 2 years, well that's when I started investigating if it would be possible, if my dates are right. 

The other day I found a video of this particular community and I watch it everyday and it makes me feel so happy. I am excited but I'm also so so nervous. I have never been in a plane by myself either, only with friends, but I think that's not something I should be too nervous about in comparison to what I'm actually doing.....

Anyway just wanted to share that because its cool

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Going home

Yay! That's so exciting @j95!!

Oh my gosh @j95, I'm so overwhelmed for you reading this post. I'm sure this will be a life-changing experience, what a wonderful opportunity... Wow, I am thrilled for you, honestly.

HAPPY FOR YOU! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Do you know how long I have been wanting this @Sophie-RO and you helped me kick start it when I first started looking at where I was from all that time ago! So thank you!

Here is where I am going, wait... Can I share this I don't want to break the rules? @roseisnotaplant @Sophie-RO here
Plz delete if not allowed, seriously
https://www.macdonnell.nt.gov.au/communities/titjikala

I think it's general enough to stay.

Wow..... what a journey you have been on j95 over all those years!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Ok awesome thanks because it's something that means a lot to me and I wanted to share @Sophie-RO
Yeah I didn't know even know anything and now I'm actually going there? that's awesome but also nuts

I'm so nervous

I'm mentioning a few people because I really want you to know because it's so cool I just want to keep telling people and also you might of helped me in the planning process

@Stealth_ninja @scared01 @FootyFan26 @redhead @Bree-RO @stonepixie

So awesome! That's where you're headed? @j95

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 154 guests
Recent signins: