cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gratitude

Hey everyone,

Not sure if there's already a topic on gratitude, but I thought I'd make one anyways.

I guess I've noticed that I've been complaining a lot lately due to stress and things not going my way, mental health getting in the way of things and just being completely overwhelmed. 

When I finally managed to stop myself, I began to reflect on my week and I realised that if the things I'd been experiencing every day that week was what I call horrible, I'm actually really lucky and thankful. 

Don't get me wrong, it is important to validate our feelings, emotions and experiences and sometimes, comparing with others can make us feel worse. However, it can also help us appreciate what we do have and make the most out of that.

So I guess the purpose of this thread is really for us all to share something(s) we are grateful for in spite of all our challenges.

Re: Gratitude

great thread @LadyMacbeth00

im grateful for having friends here on RO

im grateful for the nurses and surgeons for getting rid of my cancer

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

great thread @LadyMacbeth00

I'm grateful for everything in my life, I should really remind myself of that when things get tough.

today im grateful for the weather, while its overcast and rainy its filling up our dams and making the grass grow!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

today im grateful for music
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Recently I've been really grateful that my second job has gotten better. I'm not dreading it anymore like I used to! I'm grateful for that!